6 - Gavi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
he he, you are playing in La Liga, please stop

And somehow even then a 2nd placed Barca having one of the worst times since the early 2000s is more of interest to people than Bayern winning 10 leagues in a row versus some Cologne potato farmers.

topt

And somehow even then a 2nd placed Barca having one of the worst times since the early 2000s is more of interest to people than Bayern winning 10 leagues in a row versus some Cologne potato farmers.

Sadly you are wrong
"Among those, the English Premier League not only maintains its place as leader, but also widens the gap, recording €5,492 million in revenue. Behind that sits the German Bundesliga with €3,005M and Spain’s LaLiga, third, with €2,948M
https://en.as.com/soccer/how-the-pr...-leagues-laliga-serie-a-bundesliga-ligue-1-n/

plese continue with the la liga story.....

btw I thought your worst time was 2 years ago

Givenchy

its the quality of minutes not quantity; there is a difference playing in first team for Bayern or Barca right now.
No I wont, cause there isnt a team in the world that woud take Gavi over Jude and Musiala, its just more barca propganda crap.

It's not Barca propaganda. Personally I'd have Bellingham winning it (people will see how good he is once he moves to City/Liverpool next summer) and Musiala 2nd but Gavi winning it isn't outrageous as people are claiming.

topt

It's not Barca propaganda. Personally I'd have Bellingham winning it (people will see how good he is once he moves to City/Liverpool next summer) and Musiala 2nd but Gavi winning it isn't outrageous as people are claiming.

well it kind of has to be if we all know that he is worse player that Jude and Musiala; and this is Barca forum

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sadly you are wrong
"Among those, the English Premier League not only maintains its place as leader, but also widens the gap, recording €5,492 million in revenue. Behind that sits the German Bundesliga with €3,005M and Spain’s LaLiga, third, with €2,948M
https://en.as.com/soccer/how-the-pr...-leagues-laliga-serie-a-bundesliga-ligue-1-n/

Ah yes. Because revenue figures which could be skewed by Germany having a bigger local market than Spain as well as a bigger spending power than people in Spain is truly the evidence proving the mighty competitive Bundesliga isn't a farmer's league.

topt

Ah yes. Because revenue figures which could be skewed by Germany having a bigger local market than Spain as well as a bigger spending power than people in Spain is truly the evidence proving the mighty competitive Bundesliga isn't a farmer's league.

and here comes the catalan mental gymnastic :), you sound like after the bayern game, but but but.... La Liga had always higher revenue until 2 years ago, I wonder why....
perhaps people watched the last game you call El clasico and decided to rather watch paint dry

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
perhaps cause he isnt top 3 ? a clown, really ?
hey "clown" did any ex Barca player not put Pedri at 1 ?

So what? Ex- Bayern players all put Musiala first last year, right? Nothing wrong with that, just like there is nothing wrong with ex-Barca players putting Pedri first.

Seriously, what is your problem??

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
its the quality of minutes not quantity; there is a difference playing in first team for Bayern or Barca right now.
No I wont, cause there isnt a team in the world that woud take Gavi over Jude and Musiala, its just more barca propganda crap.

How do you know that? No team in the world? You always speak in absolute terms. Anybody who disagrees with "Bayern is the greatest" must be stoned to death, I guess.

Barca propaganda? What propaganda? Are you accusing FC Barcelona of blackmailing France Football and coercing all those people who voted to vote for Barca players? Show me the evidence.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sadly you are wrong

So? La Liga teams had been severely impacted by COVID (well, the worst one is Barca certainly), more than Bundesliga clubs had. Let's see how the trajectory goes for the next several years.

topt

From Bayern manager Nageslmann to some random Bayern fan like topt, all they do is nagging.

FC Nagging.

Based on what I read its a big majority of football world that believes Gavi award was a joke, but hey if it helps you stay relevant somehow, why not.....its not much else barca fans can look forward to .....

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans