6 - Gavi

Etoshow

I think he should go to the bench for a time. Our miedfield should be FDJ - Kessie - Pedri. He could come in for the last 30 minutes just to earn maturity.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not that I would differentiate a lot between them in terms of talent. The other two just had a head-start.

Pedri is out of this world when things click for him though.

Gavi is Pedris age when he started out at Barca. Latter showed much more.

iniestaGOAT

I think he should go to the bench for a time. Our miedfield should be FDJ - Kessie - Pedri. He could come in for the last 30 minutes just to earn maturity.

Our seasons finished, it does not matter

for next season we def need someone better than kessie

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know it's a very controversial opinion around here, but I really hope we manage to upgrade our midfield with someone who can do more on the ball, especially creativity-wise. With Pedri out, and even if he's available most of the burden is on him and Dembele who tend to be out for the business end of the season most years himself.

Gavi's a fighter, a pitbull that doesn't stop running and fighting but he leaves a lot to be desired in pretty much everything else you want from a midfielder. Sure he has a moment of brilliance here or there but it tend to happen rarely.

But it's not an issue. It's fine. He's only 18.

JamDav1982

He has made less passes in 90 mins than Roberto made in 45 mins.. who was subbed as so bad.

Also has by far lowest pass % of any Barca mid at 74%.. but never mind he fouled a few cunts.

Edit: His passing was actually worse than that... it was 68.8%.

Fucking woeful.

fergus90

A midfielder to partner Pedri and De Jong next season is a must. Gavi cannot be a starter for Barcelona at his current level I'm sorry.

Rory

Worried we're going to just shoehorn Gavi in every game and not think about upgrading this area of the pitch for the foreseeable future.

gasgas

..............Ter stegen
Kounde..Araujo..Christensen..Balde
......de jong..gundogan..
Dembele...pedri....Abde
...........Thuram

OVI9323

..............Ter stegen
Kounde..Araujo..Christensen..Balde
......de jong..gundogan..
Dembele...pedri....Abde
...........Thuram

Remove Dembele bro, he's always injured when mattered, we had 4 seasons to rates him and we all know he's not a player we can trust in term of longevity

Andresito

Staff member
Gavi doesn't know anything about Chelsea and is confident the bureaucratic problems will be resolved in the summer. His agent Iv?n de la Pe?a met with Chelsea to discuss about Luis Enrique. [sport]

Home of Barca Fans