6 - Gavi

M3ls

That is unfair argument against Gavi really and could be applied to just about any footballer at that level.

Motivation doesnt look an issue with him.

He currently looks to have a very immature mentality in terms of decision making on and off ball and fairly limited on ball in terms of vision and range of passing etc.

This should all improve when he calms and plays with a clearer head and not thinking he is the worlds hardest dwarf.

Keeping him in team regardless of how poor he is doent help. He needs to be in and out more.
Fuck it can't just SIGNIFICANTLY get better.

For example, if you run slow at 17, you won't run much faster at 20.

Yes, you can become a fraction of a second faster through training, but not by much.

For example, Yamal. I say that he is rather slow to become an elite winger. They answer me - he is only 17. WTF?

iniestaGOAT

Fuck it can't just SIGNIFICANTLY get better.

For example, if you run slow at 17, you won't run much faster at 20.

Yes, you can become a fraction of a second faster through training, but not by much.

For example, Yamal. I say that he is rather slow to become an elite winger. They answer me - he is only 17. WTF?

What the fuckkkk

You will be much faster as a man, than a kid version of yourself.

M3ls

What the fuckkkk

You will be much faster as a man, than a kid version of yourself.
I said that you can get a SMALL increase in speed through training.

That is, if you are not a cool sprinter at 16, you will never become one at 20, even if you spend your nights training.

Yes, you will become a little better, but you will not become a great sprinter. Scientific studies confirm my words.

iniestaGOAT

I said that you can get a SMALL increase in speed through training.

That is, if you are not a cool sprinter at 16, you will never become one at 20, even if you spend your nights training.

Yes, you will become a little better, but you will not become a great sprinter. Scientific studies confirm my words.

No training needed. Extra strenght in a mans body will give you extra speed.

Scientific facts son.

M3ls

Scientific facts son.
Once again, I do not argue that improvement can be achieved. But it will be insignificant. Let's imagine that Yamal has become a little faster (it doesn't matter, due to training, muscles, strength), but it's still not enough to become an elite winger in modern football.

Co0ter

Scientific facts son.
Everything he said is correct, and you don't need science to prove that. Anyone that has played growing up knows this.

You either have pace or you don't. You can increase or decrease it minimally with training. If a 17 year old has average speed, he's not going to suddenly become a speed merchant at 20. He could likely increase his pace a small amount as he becomes a man, but only a small amount.

JamDav1982

Once again, I do not argue that improvement can be achieved. But it will be insignificant. Let's imagine that Yamal has become a little faster (it doesn't matter, due to training, muscles, strength), but it's still not enough to become an elite winger in modern football.

Disagree on both.

Gavi can certainly improve and Lamine will be elite.

He will be more than quick enough.

iniestaGOAT

Everything he said is correct, and you don't need science to prove that. Anyone that has played growing up knows this.

You either have pace or you don't. You can increase or decrease it minimally with training. If a 17 year old has average speed, he's not going to suddenly become a speed merchant at 20. He could likely increase his pace a small amount as he becomes a man, but only a small amount.

Everything he said is wrong. Let me school you,

1. You don't need to have speed to become an elite winger.
2. Yamal ain't slow
3. He is already close to being elite
4. He can be much faster with a grown man body.

ajnotkeith

It depends. There are some people that can make much bigger gains.

If your mechanics are majorly fucked up you can make decent gains by fixing them.

But I don't think Lamine is slow anyway, he's not a burner but he's shifty and agile ala Mahrez or Griezmann.

ajnotkeith

Gavi is motivated... Just towards the wrong thing.

He has a chip on his shoulder about his size and wants to prove he's a big man.

When he stops caring about it and starts realising that he will receive more respect for being talented on the ball, he will improve.

Co0ter

Everything he said is wrong. Let me school you,

1. You don't need to have speed to become an elite winger.
2. Yamal ain't slow
3. He is already close to being elite
4. He can be much faster with a grown man body.
Lmao bro you are so delusional and apparently have zero reading comprehension as well. I'll explain it to you, slowly this time I suppose.

I commented regarding the pace of an almost grown man at 17 and a 20 year old developed man.

1. I never said you need speed to become an elite winger
2. I never said Yamal was slow
3. I never said he was far or not close to being elite
4. As I explained, in depth, a man isn't going to suddenly develop world class acceleration or sprint speed between 17 and 20. . It's not going to happen. It does not happen. You are either inherently fast or not, with minimal alteration via training.

He will develop more strength and a small amount of speed naturally as he finishes maturing, but it's nowhere near enough to transform an individual with average speed into a speed merchant. This should all be common sense and simple to understand, even for you.

Co0ter

I
It depends. There are some people that can make much bigger gains.

If your mechanics are majorly fucked up you can make decent gains by fixing them.

But I don't think Lamine is slow anyway, he's not a burner but he's shifty and agile ala Mahrez or Griezmann.
Don't think Lamine is slow. He's pretty average, but silky with the ball at his feet which only helps.

Developing better mechanics, dribbling and control will improve your movement with the ball, but that doesn't change your baseline speed and acceleration. An average speed 17 year old player isn't going to squat, do some leg extensions and do sprints with ankle weights for a few years and suddenly turn into Theo Walcott when he turns 20. It just doesn't happen that way.

Iniesta Ultra

2. on the other hand, regarding fans, in the early months, they are in a honeymoon phase and they see only good moves from a player and overrate them a lot, because = a player is so young, imagine what he'll do in 2-3 years when he'll get better.
After 1-2 seasons, fans' hype also wears off and they start to see more and more players of flaws which were brushed off in the early months due to classic alibies:
He is young, he will improve.
There's a lot of room for an improvement.
Leave the kid alone, he is 18-19 ffs etc

But on the other hand, sadly, a lot of players have stayed exactly the same as when they were aged 19.
Puig, Dembele, Fati from the players in the last few seasons.

I provided many performance analyses of both Puig and chihua before it became apparent Xavi's anti-meritocratic, anti-dna, and saboteur grandeur. Never a honeymoon phase with our retards, chihua being leader of that pack.

vuji_31

Sell the clown.

Straight swap for Felix.

I watched Totteham Man Unt on sunday, Bissouma and Maddison would walk in our team when I see Romeu and Gavi.

Home of Barca Fans