6 - Gavi

KingLeo10

I wonder if the La Masia directors read these forums from 2013-2020 and especially BBZ's posts.

None of our youth products these days are choir boys :lol: Almost all of them have a fighting spirit and aggression :lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Can people see that tweet below? If not then Gavi won 5 duels in the game, more than any real madrid player. He was on for 19 minutes. Insane :wub:

serghei

I wonder if the La Masia directors read these forums from 2013-2020 and especially BBZ's posts.

None of our youth products these days are choir boys :lol: Almost all of them have a fighting spirit and aggression :lol:

BBZ still calls them choir boys simply because they come from La Masia.

Raketa10

Rafa Yuste (Barca vp): "We are working to the best of our abilities to keep Gavi and Araujo at the club. I am optimistic. The players are happy here. If Dembele continues to feel comfortable, we can meet his agents and he could stay." [via cat radio]

Just renew them already! We can't keep on signing new players and expect from our home grown players to play for less. Renewals of Gavi and Araujo should be our TOP priority! If Demeble keeps on like this Barca should try to talk with him once more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans