6 - Gavi

Andresito

Staff member
A month of easing him in group training and then intensifying full training during int.break. Don't think he'll get any minutes before that but second half of October should be reasonable. OTOH the three games for that are Sevilla (good first game) then Bayern and Madrid.

Oh well, let him train with the group with increased load gradually. If he's fit he's fit, if not, give it more time. Wouldn't surprise me if media would go with "Gavi's goal is to return for El Clasico". Seen it so many times.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

One of the few weaknesses the squad has is the lack of a real captain and leader. I'd like to see Araujo start being self critical and then he would be a perfect choice.

However, if Gavi can start producing consistently great performances on the pitch, then he could be the answer in the future.

Yes, he is young, but his attitude, aggression and passion stand out. He could be our Jordan Henderson.

Loki

I hope the club will announce his green light the second after Spanish NT announces their November squad for the international games. Barca should wait these shit games out, Fuente will call him up otherwise. After a year's pause, he'll need his time anyways to regain his form. So no need to rush him for the Clasico/Bayern games.

Home of Barca Fans