7 - Ferran Torres

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah we're going to have take a massive L on this one.

Will probably end up with us trading him to Atletico or Sevilla for one of their scrubs.

jamrock

Head dropped and confidence gone. Does not seem like the type to fight for a place, rather the profile that needs to be coddled and played into form.

Could easily end up being Coutinho 2.0 where by January he forgets how to play football altogether.

This is definitely true & what Xavi is trying to do, instead of have him fight to get into the team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looked to me on my extra crap stream that he was unfit and had a little bit of excess weight when shirtless after warm-up.

Anyways, doesn't even look like a professional football player these days on the pitch.

DonAK

Don't think he goes back to England. Our hope is honestly one of Atletico/Sevilla/Real Betis taking him.

Need him to have a good World Cup and for Alemany/Cruyff to take it out of Xavi's hands and try to make some deal for him.

It's a problem though because it means we're probably having to go for a LW next summer now as cannot have only Dembele there unless Ansu really steps it up which I'm not too optimistic about.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Loooool, didn?t we pay like 50 mil for this??? Xavi wanted him lol, we continue to be a fucking joke when scouting and buying players?

Porque

It's sad to see him so mentally shot.

Bit weird Xavi makes the comments pre-game that only those physically and mentally ready will play and then Ferran comes on.

Still has huge upside though, but this season will be his limit at Barca.

serghei

I also think his mentality is not right. Man up and fight for your place. He seems so fucking soft. He's like the Dest of wingers.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He has no reason to be so down mentally unless there is something personal going on in his life. There is no pressure on him to carry this team, but he is also not benched and is given chances regularly. All he needs to do is just play well, which he cannot.

FinBarcelonafan

I also think his mentality is not right. Man up and fight for your place. He seems so fucking soft. He's like the Dest of wingers.

He probably thinks: things should be handed to him because he hangs out with Lewy, Messi and Suarez. No. You need to work your ass off and show you are worth something.

Porque

Had a big setup with his pre-season injury though. So his prep isn't good and he is still not physically where he should be.

If/when he hits his form though. He could be dynamite playing near and taking advantage of Lewandowski.

DonAK

Had a big setup with his pre-season injury though. So his prep isn't good and he is still not physically where he should be.

If/when he hits his form though. He could be dynamite playing near and taking advantage of Lewandowski.

Can only be dynamite if he can finish his chances. He'll get this entire season though.

fergus90

You just know he's never going to succeed properly.

He might have moments, but that first bad miss or whatever and his head will drop again. The lack of belief he has in himself is just so obvious, it radiates from him.

Home of Barca Fans