7 - Ferran Torres

Horrible player. If he wasn't Spanish he would never set door at barca b let alone barca. The fact that Memphis is not playing because of him is beyond disgusting. Fuck this guy off to Cadiz where he belongs

FinBarcelonafan

Horrible player. If he wasn't Spanish he would never set door at barca b let alone barca. The fact that Memphis is not playing because of him is beyond disgusting. Fuck this guy off to Cadiz where he belongs

Good point. Depay has done better with his limited time than Torres, yet Torres get chance after chance.

Sorin

Should loan him out in January as he won't be bought. Maybe he can recoup some form and could sell him next summer.

His days are numbered here for sure.

Joan

True, but does Torres have a future here? Based on the season with us, I'd say no.?

Of course, better keep playing him for his value to stay higher instead of benching him.

Many players didn't have future here? until they did because we couldn't ship them. It might be hard to offload Ferran as he insisted on moving to Spain. I see him staying.

FinBarcelonafan

Many players didn't have future here? until they did because we couldn't ship them. It might be hard to offload Ferran as he insisted on moving to Spain. I see him staying.

I know he won't be sold. They are trying to push Frenkie out for their Silva. Torres came for the new project, and he is on relatively low salary, so even as a backup, he is okay.

Torres just lacks the killer instinct and mentality.

I hope he succeeds, but I have my doubts.

I know he won't be sold. They are trying to push Frenkie out for their Silva. Torres came for the new project, and he is on relatively low salary, so even as a backup, he is okay.

Torres just lacks the killer instinct and mentality.

I hope he succeeds, but I have my doubts.
Lol he lacks any and all ability to play football. Mentality and instincts are the least of his problems. I have never hated a player like this, even more than alba

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, give me Depay without "Barca DNA" over Torres and his killer "Spanish Catalan Barca DNA."

Depay can score and make things happen; better sub to change the game.

Home of Barca Fans