7 - Ferran Torres

Givenchy

I want him to succeed but the more I watch, the more I question even more WTF Barca management saw in this guy. We should of loaned with an option to buy instead of throwing 65mil at City.

Joan

I want him to succeed but the more I watch, the more I question even more WTF Barca management saw in this guy. We should of loaned with an option to buy instead of throwing 65mil at City.

It's incredible when you think about it. We were at our financial lowest and we choose to spend our last 65m on Ferran. It's like we thought were bringing the next Messi.

Givenchy

It's incredible when you think about it. We were at our financial lowest and we choose to spend our last 65m on Ferran. It's like we thought were bringing the next Messi.

Truly. I'm not sure whether Xavi felt the club had lost it's pull on players so went for Spanish internationals or what but if the plan was to get top 4 then spend big on a rebuild the following summer, loaning players like Adama would be the smarter approach.

FinBarcelonafan

If Fati didn't have #10, then Torres would be it.

Or was Fati #10 already? Don't remember

Torres definitely came as some sort of saviour and as a sign of a new age.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pep did us dirty. Could have at least asked the board to lower his fee by a few millions. Or they did already? Which would be equally as disgusting.

Honestly, I think there is a player in Ferran. Showed us he had great movement in previous season and would always find receiving end of ball. This awful finishing must be because of nerves or something. But he is almost out of chances.

Devils

This guy comes from the school of Coutinho.

Just look at him, no pace, acceleration, passing ability, finishing or confidence in his play.

60m for this guy.

200m spent on the real Coutinho + his Spanish equivalent.

Sickening.

Jadentheman

This guy comes from the school of Coutinho.

Just look at him, no pace, acceleration, passing ability, finishing or confidence in his play.

60m for this guy.

200m spent on the real Coutinho + his Spanish equivalent.

Sickening.

Manchester City likes to thank the club for funding Haaland

Trafalgar

We can still easily sell him for atleast 35-40m this winter window for the likes of Everton and Aston Villa, I mean he's a starter for Spain and is only 22 yo...

Total-Football

Imagine: he cost us as much as Halaand.
?
In an interview with a local Norwegian media he revealed his pecking order. He had barcelona at 6 I think. City was first followed by bayern then psg then madrid then liverpool then barca then chealsea. So barca was never close even with the money.

El Barcelona

At this point I think that Abde could be more useful as him. Considering his body language I'm not sure if heb can turn this around and fight for a spot in the team, seems to be completely lost.

Home of Barca Fans