7 - Ferran Torres

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah something like that

Huge waste of money for single digit goals and assists player

For the numbers he has put up it's too much, I agree. When you look at it like that.

But he is coming with a smaller salary and we will probably pay in installments, meaning we can sign more players in summer or now in the winter window. It's a good move long-term.. Even if he busts we can sell him for 30 mils when he is 24. Not much of a downside here. We are buying players at his peak basically, you will never sign these guys for cheap unless they came out of nowhere and had low buy-out.

Messigician

9 goals and 3 assists over 1 and a half years playing in a stacked team

This is your big signing?

Please Barto was signing Luis Suarez for fun

Sailor Mars

Previous board brought in Pedri Araujo Fati

This one LDJ
Careful what u wish for

Those guys are all youngsters. The big money 40m+ signings were pretty much all flops post 2015.
And the investment in LDJ isn't much.

This is the first big money transfer by this board.

FinBarcelonafan

This is from mundo Google translated:

The operation could be closed at around 55 million fixed euros and variables that are very difficult to fulfill , such as winning two Champions League.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20211222/1001728791/fichaje-ferran-torres-barca-caliente.html

So which one is it, hard to achieve variables or easy? Google translate very difficult

Devils

GK?
Gaya or Grimaldo(on mate rate discount) as LB, Mazraoui as RB on free, a CB (Christensen?) and then spend the money on GK, and attacker.
Although, I won't be surprised if Torres is a loan with obligation to buy, and taking good chuck if next summer budget.

They aren't going to sign a GK lol. If they weren't willing to sign Onana on a free transfer for the summer, then they certainly aren't going to go out into the market and purchase one.

We're stuck with the cripple. Xavi also believes in the guys is telling us every week how world class he is lol.

Barcilliant

They aren't going to sign a GK lol. If they weren't willing to sign Onana on a free transfer for the summer, then they certainly aren't going to go out into the market and purchase one.

We're stuck with the cripple. Xavi also believes in the guys is telling us every week how world class he is lol.

Cannot believe Xavi still believes in him. I hope it's a ploy to keep other clubs interested so we can sell him for a decent amount.

Barcilliant

If Torres stays injury free I think he can be a very good player for us. I think we overpaid slightly but let's see how things pan out.

wisconsincule

Should have signed him straight from Valencia. Another situation like Dembele where the opportunity to sign straight from parent club was there but instead we wait and pay way more 1 year after.

If this goes through I hope he is a massive success. Have to nail every transfer for the foreseeable future

Home of Barca Fans