7 - Ferran Torres

Porque

Because they already have Silva, Jesus, Foden, Sterling, Grealish, Gundogan and Mahrez to play in the forward positions.

This is a bit like when we let Thiago leave. There were simply too many options ahead of him in the pecking order despite being a big talent.

Yep, and Pep has got his Pinkie wet thinking about what attacker he can sign as a replacement.

Mateka

1. Look up his 3 goals v Newcastle for City.
2. Proven goal scorer in NT.
3. Surprised that City - short of No 9 - is selling a 9.
4. As with Sane, Garcia, City do not hold on, if the player wants to go.
5. I would prefer him to stay at City.
6. A 21 year old, long contract, international striker, 46.7+8.3 GBP ?
7. Injury is a broken bone in his foot. Was that exacerbated by the NT coach playing him injured?
8. City may not bring a player in til the summer, which makes this deal now all the more surprising.
9. I wish him all the best.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

We need a winger with pure pace like Dembele as Dembele is injured half the year anyway. Need to have that profile around.

That will be Abde, not ideal but for 5th option in attack I would take it tbh

We will still need a ST, LB (Gaya?), CB and RB(probably getting that dude from Ajax).

A top CB and ST is going to be expensive as hell though. Not sure we will be able to get both.

GK?
Gaya or Grimaldo(on mate rate discount) as LB, Mazraoui as RB on free, a CB (Christensen?) and then spend the money on GK, and attacker.
Although, I won't be surprised if Torres is a loan with obligation to buy, and taking good chuck if next summer budget.

Considering she's dating Dele Alli I'll rather stay away from that :lol:

Time for Alemany or Laporta's daughter to date Halaand :boss:

FinBarcelonafan

He was earning 2.4m yearly at city so is lower than that

and he agreed to a smaller salary? That's insane.. Especially when Bumtitis and others are making nearly ten million each.

I don't believe that. It sounds insane.

This actually makes the deal much better if true. He is a true bargain.

FinBarcelonafan

65m isn't a bargain lol

Who knows what the variables are, so don't say 65mil, when it is 55mil are and if his salary per year is 2,4 million it's dirt cheap. It makes it better. Also if we pay this in small installments, it's better for us, so we probably paid a bit extra for that option.. It's not that bad to deal like you screaming. Sounds like a decent deal.

Messigician

Who knows what the variables are, so don't say 65mil, when it is 55mil are and if his salary per year is 2,4 million it's dirt cheap. It makes it better. Also if we pay this in small installments, it's better for us, so we probably paid a bit extra for that option.. It's not that bad to deal like you screaming. Sounds like a decent deal.

We know

It's 10m variables and 55m base fee

Home of Barca Fans