7 - Ferran Torres

malvolio

Well, David Villa didn't battle defenders, either. Basically what you are telling me is that the club signed a 65m player, a starter for Spain NT just to be benchwarmer for two unproven injury-prone players? I don't believe that. I'm not saying Ferran will be a strict target man no.9, but will roam this area, don't expect him to be glued to Jordi Alba's outside corner shit like Neymar did.

Didn't tell you anything of sorts. Dembele and Fati are not to be relied upon. So it's only natural to play Torres in his best position.

City are in dire need of a striker and play with Sterling up front. Tells you anything about Ferran's capability to be a good ST.

It's stupid anyway to play players in positions they are not best at. Look at Depay as ST for Barca for example.

Messigician

" Breaking, City have found irregularities in the financial aspect of the agreement, they are reviewing the paperwork and this is why the transfer is delayed"

Looks like they found out Laporta wrote 55c instead of 55m

Mission failed we'll get em next time

serghei

lol why these guys want to go to Real. Mbappe and Haaland will never work, both want to be superstars.

Madrid was winning La Decima in 2014. Haaland was 14. They won 4 CLs in Haaland's teenage years. What do 14-year-olds have to spare? Free time, and a bedroom of their own to fill up with CR7 posters.

Courtesy of Bartomeu and Rosell, Madrid are the best in the 2010s by a good margin.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Madrid was winning La Decima in 2014. Haaland was 14. They won 4 CLs in Haaland's teenage years. What do 14-year-olds have to spare? Free time, and a bedroom of their own to fill up with CR7 posters.

Pretty much this.

Real Madrid were winning CL titles while these guys were kids so they naturally see them as their favorite team. The generation before preferred us.

serghei

Pretty much this.

Real Madrid were winning CL titles while these guys were kids so they naturally see them as their favorite team. The generation before preferred us.

It's always like that. Neymar for example had his teenage years in the mid to late 00s. No wonder he wanted to play for us. In the mid to late 00s everything was about Pep's Barca and how it's the greatest side ever. With books written about it and all. Who doesn't want a slice of that?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid also got an insane amount of coverage here due to Odegaard's transfer there. We literally had a paper pay for rights to stream Castilla games.

serghei

Be that as it may, it's a bad move for Haaland to go to Madrid if Mbappe goes there. Mbappe is the better player, so his best bet is to challenge this, not be his wingman. So I understand why Barca is in the cards. This is an opportunity for Messi vs Ronaldo, the new wave version.

Somehow, Barca and Madrid have the galactic story embedded in the club's culture. The fans are wired to always seek the idol in these teams and make him a world superstar.

Home of Barca Fans