7 - Ferran Torres

Birdy

I am not really a fan of his transfer. But don't understand this talk about Ferran Torres being a striker.

The guy hasn't proved anything in his career that warrants playing him as a 9. Even if you watch his highlights he isn't better than Morata at 9.

People loosing their minds with all these comparisons with Fernando Torres or Eto'o. Shit takes after shit takes.

PS : David Villa was worlds apart from Ferran when it comes to being a striker

Pep saw that his movement and finishing are WC potential, and made him a striker,

but Malvolio isn't convinced :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I will go with Pep

serghei

OK, so BBZ's prediction as usual is that he will flop.

This basically means Ferran just bought a 1st class ticket on the Titanic.

Sailor Mars

It is much easier to predict that a player will be a flop than a success at Barca.

The chances of someone becoming a world class footballer is miniscule. On top of that, at Barca, you have to be a world class player win titles. Many world class players go without having a big trophy cabinet.

Its like shooting fish in a barrel when you predict that a player will not be a success at Barca.

Messigician

Ferran Torres? registration depends on Umtiti and Coutinho?s departures: The club need to lower the squad?s wage bill [sport]

Haaland is coming right?

Redbuck

Pep saw that his movement and finishing are WC potential, and made him a striker,

but Malvolio isn't convinced :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I will go with Pep

Wtf is this shit !!! Though Pep is the football expert, he isn't always right, see Eto'o as an example. Away from that, I think that Ferran Torres will end up as a Heung-min Son kind of player, excellent on the wing and good enough when playing through the middle.

Andresito

Staff member
Scoring 3 against the almighty perfect team Germany means nothing now?

I'm not fully convinced by him either, I've said before it'll take a lot to live up to that price tag. But he sure as fuck is going to improve us, that I'm sure of.

Messigician

I'm not fully convinced by him either, I've said before it'll take a lot to live up to that price tag. But he sure as fuck is going to improve us, that I'm sure of.

Nations league friendly

Rumcajs

Banned
BBZ is just taking the easy way out as always. Saying that someone will suck gets more probability of succeeding than thinking someone will be good. If Ferran turns out to be okay, see him either avoid this thread or jump onto "balanced review" and "alright, i was wrong a bit slightly, but still..." mode. Nothing new here.

I think he will be decent at least as he has good team play profile and hasn't any glaring weaknesses. He's not world beater, but will probably fit Xavis plan as a glove. Good technique, good IQ, intensity. Already better than bums like Depay, who constantly get confused and make bad decisions on the field and is also much slower.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Dembele had also destroyed Bayern before coming to us....

Home of Barca Fans