7 - Ferran Torres

FinBarcelonafan

the glorified friendly is 12m gain if we win the whole thing

True that's some dope but more crucial to make top4 and win EL. Much higher prioritizes for me. If we lose any player to extra injury it's a big loss.

From my understanding we have money but no salary cap. Money is an issue yes but we got loans for it.

Messi983

He doesn't come back from a muscle injury or something so i don't think there is a huge risk involved but yeah probably still smarter to not start him right away after not playing for months.

It's not injury he's recovering from that's worrying. He's not in match fitness and could easily suffer a muscle injury.

the glorified friendly is 12m gain if we win the whole thing

We'll already get 6m just by showing there so it's "only" a 6m gain for winning two games. Still a lot in our situation though.

serghei

I agree, risk nothing. It's a glorified friendly. Top 4 + winning Copa and maybe winning EL (very though tbh), that's where our efforts should be in. If we do all 3, almost impossible IMO, it's a top season for Xavi and the youngsters.

JamDav1982

They will risk as much as they would any game v Real.

A positive result would be great for morale... and probably more importantly for club.. the competition is worth a few extra million in the bank when every penny is a prisoner.

If win it the club will receive 3m more than going out tonight.

serghei

They will risk as much as they would any game v Real.

A positive result would be great for morale... and probably more importantly for club.. the competition is worth a few extra million in the bank when every penny is a prisoner.

If win it the club will receive 3m more than going out tonight.

Sure, but it's not worth having key players reinjured. If they are not 100% they should not play imo.

JamDav1982

Sure, but it's not worth having key players reinjured. If they are not 100% they should not play imo.

Think they will treat that side of it as would any other game v Real.

Barely any footballer is ever 100% and they should base it on medical advice given as to how long players can play.

Too much as stake for Barca testing themselves and in terms of money for Xavi not to treat this the same as another classico.

pregra

Well that was as shite a debut as Ive ever seen probably. Difficult to be any worse. From what Ive seen, he arent particularly great at anything. Another flop it is.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
no one should be judging him for a 45-minute debut against Real Madrid after being out for months. Let's wait for 4-5 more games

Home of Barca Fans