7 - Ferran Torres

Yannik

[tw]1480992991275847682[/tw]

blows my mind how in 2022 a mundane administrative task such as registering the player you just signed gets announced on twitter like a new signing now. This should be expected, the very second he signs should be the last confirmation any fan needs to know that he will play. The rest should not be an issue worth celebrating in a tweet.

Andresito

Staff member

blows my mind how in 2022 a mundane administrative task such as registering the player you just signed gets announced on twitter like a new signing now. This should be expected, the very second he signs should be the last confirmation any fan needs to know that he will play. The rest should not be an issue worth celebrating in a tweet.

That's the way it should work yes. But it is what it is this season with the salary cap. The board have been pretty transparent with the whole thing.

Hopefully won't be an issue next season.

Messi983

This tweet is all about announcing his shirt number tbh. ;)

Anyway, really excited to see him play tonight.

MTL_Barca

This tweet is all about announcing his shirt number tbh. ;)

Anyway, really excited to see him play tonight.

They could've done without the fat REGISTERED then :lol:

It's kinda silly/sad to celebrate being able to register a player, but then again board and social media team are surely aware what the fans talk about and...well for like half a year that was mainly finances/FFP so of course they'll make sure to adress it.

Messi983

Will start today according to Sport!

They could've done without the fat REGISTERED then :lol:

It's kinda silly/sad to celebrate being able to register a player, but then again board and social media team are surely aware what the fans talk about and...well for like half a year that was mainly finances/FFP so of course they'll make sure to adress it.

tru

MTL_Barca

He doesn't come back from a muscle injury or something so i don't think there is a huge risk involved but yeah probably still smarter to not start him right away after not playing for months.

Mateka

With understanding that his last competitive game was in October, it lowers expectations of him when he returns.

Home of Barca Fans