7 - Ferran Torres

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The best players I have seen:
1 Pele
2 Diego Maradona
3 Lionel Messi
4 Cristiano Ronaldo
5 Johan Cruyff

I do not see world class standard of players today who could get in my top five.

Didnt see Pele live but on youtube and it didnt seem to be that he was better than Maradona/Messi

Zebulun

The best players I have seen:
1 Pele
2 Diego Maradona
3 Lionel Messi
4 Cristiano Ronaldo
5 Johan Cruyff

I do not see world class standard of players today who could get in my top five.

just asking as i did not see cryuff (only youtube vids), was he better than R9 ?

ajnotkeith

Context mate. He was playing at RM in a 4-4-2. Has better stats for City where he played at LW, CF and RW

His stats for City aren't that great either, out of all of his 9 PL goals for them in 28 appearances 7 of them came against relegation teams. Not the profile of a true 9 people are saying, but doesn't mean he'll be a bad transfer.

Great player but not the natural and prolific goalscorer some are making out, he's much more balanced and works off the ball and defensively. Will probably bring 10-15 goals on average.

MTL_Barca

Context mate. He was playing at RM in a 4-4-2. Has better stats for City where he played at LW, CF and RW

He also was only 18-20 years old at the time, not everyone just comes out of youth leagues scoring like crazy.

Don't think he'll turn into a 30+ goals number 9 but if he plays well he'll contribute goals. Unless we can somehow land Haaland it will most likely have to be a team effort going forward either way, don't really see us sign another player to rely on like we could with Messi.

Last edited:

Daisymorr

Good signing, will defo score goals and has some physicality about him. 21 years old so plenty of improvement possible. We did pay a high price for him but thats a normal price these days. Looking forward to seing how he gels with the other midfielders and forwards.

Home of Barca Fans