7 - Ferran Torres

mc_lovin

I am happier than I thought I would be about this transfer. I don't expect miraculous things from him, but I am sure he will justify his price tag.

Mateka

Torres is injured currently after suffering a broken foot earlier this season.

He is due back around the middle of this month, and it does seem as though progress is being made.

“The injury is going very well, within the time scale, I am now recovering my physical level,” he said during his presentation today.

Why the hurry to sign him? He is not fit til mid Jan, cannot be registered, why not wait til last week of Jan to complete procedures?

Windhook

If we occur losses it can happen. But it will be drastically different

In Barto times we were able to make outgoing transfers in the range of around 150m, which seems very unlikely with free transfer Dembele, diminished in value Umtiti, Coutinho, Lenglet, etc. English football is generous to pay 15-25m for our reserve players like Firpo and Emerson, but not convinced they would bring out such cash for those. Rakuten deal ends this June and hope the board can negotiate a deal equal in amount with the next sponsor.

I don't expect the club to suddenly bounce back with a profit this season, restructuring is still in progress as you know the club took a life-saving loan of 500m few months back.

Yeah, our salary cap is definitely going to be higher than this season, but Raiola's greed and Haaland demands might not be affordable.

ajnotkeith

Que Thi Jugues : Barcelona wanted to include a clause to return Ferran Torres to Man City if they failed to register him.

Lol. What a disaster. Basically if we don't make exits we will be forced to sign CVC or sell Barca Studios to save face.

mc_lovin

Que Thi Jugues : Barcelona wanted to include a clause to return Ferran Torres to Man City if they failed to register him.

Lol. What a disaster. Basically if we don't make exits we will be forced to sign CVC or sell Barca Studios to save face.

How about some critical thinking? This is one of the rare cases (not really rare in football to be fair), where when it sounds like BS it probably is.

ajnotkeith

How about some critical thinking? This is one of the rare cases (not really rare in football to be fair), where when it sounds like BS it probably is.

If it's BS it's worse. Even though that would be pretty embarrassing that means we don't have to cope with the way bigger embarrassment and legal trouble of not registering him.

Now if we don't make any exits this window we will be forced to sign CVC, sell Barca Studios or some other financially irresponsible thing to register him.

Home of Barca Fans