7 - Ferran Torres

Raketa10

What was our idea with this guy when we cashed 55 mil for him? Did Xavi want to use him as a winger or CF? I am not even sure what is his best position? As winger he is too damn slow and can't dribble a player and as a CF he is totally invisible. I hope Xavi has a plan for him or we have burned another 55 mil.

ajnotkeith

Looking at RDT yesterday, and looking at Ferran, there was a massive gap in quality and RDT was feeding off scraps the whole game. And still put in a 9/10 performance fighting against Pique and Garcia on his own, whilst Ferran was invisible even with constant support and service.

That is Espanyol's striker. A newly promoted team. And the difference between the two was very noticeable. We didn't spend 55 mil to have an average striker who's worse than a free signing (Auba) or Luuk De Jong.

I hope we abandon this CF project, the only reason we even tried it is because Pep said he's good there. Try him at winger where his real position is.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

I hope we abandon this CF project, the only reason we even tried it is because Pep said he's good there. Try him at winger where his real position is.

As a winger, his realistic worth is probably 8-15m.

Dest is a better Rw than him.
And Dest is not good at all.

Now we know why City bought him for 20-ish M.
Even that was too much.

Nazario1985

The problem many people have with him is the 55M price tag.

If we got him for like 10-15M, no problem with that as you can bench him if he plays like shit, and be more patient with him.

You don't put 55M while your whole finances are in the shitter hopping someone will make a U Turn.

STOP getting ManCity rejects !!

BBZ8800

Bit harsh

Is he your new most hated player lol

I can't even hate him.
I hated Arthur but at least he had some skills.

With Ferran, I can't even hate him.
I can only feel sorry for him because he doesn't have any single skill except off the ball movement.

And nothing suggests that he will suddenly learn new skills out of nowhere.

Messigician

I can't even hate him.
I hated Arthur but at least he had some skills.

With Ferran, I can't even hate him.
I can only feel sorry for him because he doesn't have any single skill except off the ball movement.

And nothing suggests that he will suddenly learn new skills out of nowhere.

Even below Arthur

Not good for 65m signing lol

iniestaGOAT

Imagine we just got Auba and Traore and used the 55m to go towards Haaland or De Ligt. RIP

Bro we are playing 10m per year. In two years it will be like paying $10 per year for club like Barcelona. No club will accept those term except man shitty cause they dumb

Home of Barca Fans