7 - Ferran Torres

ajnotkeith

Indeed! Had Ferran only had one chance and one goal, people would have paid him the same amount of attention as Auba got after the game.

The penalty doesn't really count as his chance though. If the goal had been open play sure but isn't like he won the penalty.

Bobo32

The penalty doesn't really count as his chance though. If the goal had been open play sure but isn't like he won the penalty.

Yeah yeah, I don't usually count penalties, but this one was reminiscent of Mendieta and it was very nicely done by him. He apparently had a raging fit just before, all the more impressive to keep his cool like that on a penalty!

Iniesta Ultra

Yeah yeah, I don't usually count penalties, but this one was reminiscent of Mendieta and it was very nicely done by him. He apparently had a raging fit just before, all the more impressive to keep his cool like that on a penalty!

He had a few minutes to calm down before VAR decision and PK.

iniestaGOAT

Moved your quote here. I just rewatched the play giving the penalty and I've never seen a bigger tantrum for that scenario by anyone. Torres was smart enough to face away from Adama while doing it though. That level of desperation is troubling, I kinda feel sorry for him now.

When was the tantrum? Any video?

delancey

He had a chance to score (from a penalty), and he took it!
Had Auba taken it and missed, his thread would have been on fire now too.

Last edited:

Messigician

Ah shit here we go again
🗣️[ @ffpolo🥇] | Ferran Torres left the Camp Nou crying after failing several times against Napoli, something which he often does when things don't go his way. After the Napoli game his agent, girlfriend and Pedri helped him relax.

Rory

As long as he uses this frustration to improve then cool, cry all you like. Just not at half time whilst still 2 goals ahead on aggregate.

serghei

As long as he uses this frustration to improve then cool, cry all you like. Just not at half time whilst still 2 goals ahead on aggregate.

:lol: Spot on. Ronaldo cries too when he fails. Crying out of frustration is ok. Crying out of fear of failing is bad.

feggydinho

Ah shit here we go again
🗣️[ @ffpolo🥇] | Ferran Torres left the Camp Nou crying after failing several times against Napoli, something which he often does when things don't go his way. After the Napoli game his agent, girlfriend and Pedri helped him relax.

I see nothing wrong with crying if that actually helps the individual, but please deliver cause that's what we need

Home of Barca Fans