7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Balague is not as far off target as many think. He also said Messi will sign his new contract, I guess that means Messi will leave?

JerseyAddict

It's good they're creating so much without coutinho as they may be more willing to sell but I don't want any arsenal players infecting this club with their loser mentality

I agree with you 100%. I made a bit of sarcastic note about Arsenal players... I thought it was clear with 5m prices ;)

springfield

Balague really doesn't know alot. But it's true that only catalan media report the negotiation stuff while Liverpool media say no sale will happen. Balague just writes a recap of what others have said most of the time. That bein guy also didn't say transfer will happen, he said that he thinks Coutinho will go to Barcelona. Huge difference. In the Coutinho saga, those Liverpool sources seems to be the most reliable.

Maybe the board wants the fans to believe they tried until the end to get Coutinho and Liverpool wanted to negotiate but after all Liverpool didn't want to cooperate and it's their fault not Barcelona's so the fans don't blame them.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Maybe Liverpool trying to save face a bit about 'wont be sold' and saying FSG have listened to Klopp to sell him and move on.

It is a huge fee they will get for him and if can get VVD before Arsenal do, if can get Oxlaide Chamberlain and Sanches plus maybe a GK it could work out ok for them.

Givenchy

Interesting comments, there might be a glimmer of hope after all.

[tw]901862937819717632[/tw]

saw his interview on sky sports after the game, he seemed pretty indifferent when they asked about Coutinho. i think if the right offer comes in now he'll be sold

Messi983

Balague is not as far off target as many think. He also said Messi will sign his new contract, I guess that means Messi will leave?

No, because it was already officially announced that everything has been agreed on Messi's contract renewal, so that really doesn't have anything to do with Balague's reporting he'll stay.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, because it was already officially announced that everything has been agreed on Messi's contract renewal, so that really doesn't have anything to do with Balague's reporting he'll stay.

Really? The club announced it lately? When will Messi sign it? I missed it then.

Home of Barca Fans