7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That second player could be Yerry Mina.

At least I hope so if rumours about Marlon going on loan are true.

Mina is apparently not coming until after the WC. He want to play regularly to keep his spot for Colombia.

Vermaelen will be our 4th choice CB.......

blaugrana1987

If they won't sell him it is because they think he will play again this season.

Not to stick him in stands.
He wont play. Surely they understand that resntment will be huge. This is unlike Suarez situation. They dont care too much about playing him, as they will sell him next year surely, they just want him gone on their terms.

Zebulun

I have a feeling this is done too. I'm very scared how much the fee is going to be....

we shouldnt care about that bud, look at how that pogba fee looks now? also people forget that Real madrid bought Cr7,kaka,Benzema , Alonso and Garay in the same window for huge Prices as well.

Jombi

we shouldnt care about that bud, look at how that pogba fee looks now? also people forget that Real madrid bought Cr7,kaka,Benzema , Alonso and Garay in the same window for huge Prices as well.

If he flops like Cesc, we're in big big trouble. He's not a 35m signing like Cesc, who was a bigger superstar in EPL than Coutinho is. He will likely be a 170m+ signing. Scary thought.

gr98

Why do I have a feeling they're going to pay an INSANE fee for Coutinho probably 160m+ :facepalm: If it means paying 160m+ and no Di Maria I'll take it.

Andrew M

If he flops like Cesc, we're in big big trouble. He's not a 35m signing like Cesc, who was a bigger superstar in EPL than Coutinho is. He will likely be a 170m+ signing. Scary thought.

But if the add ons make the fee reach that high he will have been a success

Jombi

lol, Di Maria can be used as some sort of horror show to soften the blow of a 170m+ price for Coutinho. "Look, its great, because at least we didnt sign Di Maria!"

Jombi

But if the add ons make the fee reach that high he will have been a success

Yeah, add-ons like "30m euros if we win the Copa Catalunya in the next 5 years". I think there is a good reason why they havent made the add-ons for Dembele official. They likely know that they are embarrassingly easy.

Zebulun

You're right but the market is crazy. we bought Gomez for 55Mil, with balon dor clause :lol: and paulinho for 40 mil. i don't try to make sense of it cuz its crazy man.

ebc_99

Cesc was shoehorned into the team, we didn't need him and played him out of position. We need Coutinho and he will slot straight into our first team and we will have a fit and rested Iniesta on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans