7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zuti

People are taking these kind of statements too literally. So he said one or two more players, more.probable is 1 if any. I mean the guy has to say these things to the media, we are 3 days to closing of the transfer window and haven't rly strenghend our squad apart from Semedo. If they were actually negotiating with any big name player, they would have leaked it to the media IMO.

Last edited:

Jombi

People are taking these kind of statements too literally. So he said one or two more players, more.probable is 1 if any. I mean the guy has to say these things to the media, we are 3 days to closing of the transfer window and haventt fly strenghend our squad apart from Semedo. If they were actually negotiating with any big name player, they would have leaked it to the media IMO.

Lots of players would massively strengthen us. And we just signed Dembele which is also a massive boost, not just Semedo. We are of course negotiating for several different players as is perfectly reasonable at this stage. Anything else would be crazy.

Devils

People are taking these kind of statements too literally. So he said one or two more players, more.probable is 1 if any. I mean the guy has to say these things to the media, we are 3 days to closing of the transfer window and haventt fly strenghend our squad apart from Semedo. If they were actually negotiating with any big name player, they would have leaked it to the media IMO.

Di Maria would be an upgrade to Turan. :bartomeu:

Givenchy

Yeah, they are definitely making great business if they pull those two signings off for reasonable fees. We would look like muppets if we gift them 170m euros for them to massively strengthen their team with young quality players for good prices.

----Keita-Henderson/Can
--------Lemar
Mane-Firmino-Salah

best in the PL imo

I'm not too bothered if we massively strengthen them by buying Coutinho, would like to see Liverpool doing well again.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is our main target and we are negotiating with Liverpool as suggested by Robert. He keeps reiterating that it is hard but will mostly happen. Let's see we will know in couple of days i guess. Let's hope there in no fax machine involved lol.

Raketa10

Ph.D. in finance? I have Ph.D. in economic plus MBA from top 10 business school. So who's dick is bigger? Stop bragging, the only Ph.D. you have is in stupidity.

Well, interesting are you also CFA (chartered fucking asshole - in this case)? PhD in Economics + top 10 MBA schools and still so brainless. One of those top 10 MBA's has really failed big time.

Zuti

Lots of players would massively strengthen us. And we just signed Dembele which is also a massive boost, not just Semedo. We are of course negotiating for several different players as is perfectly reasonable at this stage. Anything else would be crazy.

Hmmm ok, which players do you think would massively strengthen us, that are available? Also Dembele is not an upgrade to Neymar, we may not like Neymar and think the best about Dembele but truth is, he is not a boost compared to last season squad, only Semedo is so far.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I don't think Bartomeu has the balls to sign Di Maria after QSG-Neymar saga.
Considering we are sueing Neymar, and Neymar is counter-suing us and PSG being angry as hell as well they won't sell us Di Maria or even attempt to negotiate with us.

It seems this thought is lost on them.

Raketa10

No chance 2 players will come. It will be only Coutinho. We gave up on Seri and I am almost sure there is no plan B for another midfielder.

Devils

I don't think Bartomeu has the balls to sign Di Maria after QSG-Neymar saga.

You'd think he wouldn't of had the balls to activate Paulinho's buyout clause and break the record for the Chinese transfer market right after losing Neymar to PSG, but he did that anyway.

But I agree, this is even beyond that.

We'd not only be signing a Madrid/United/PSG reject, we'd also be helping PSG avoid FFP.

blaugrana1987

He is coming 100%. Liverpool fans thinking they signed Keita and now Lemar just for shit and giggles. They are softening them up for Coutinho going.

George_Costanza

He is coming 100%. Liverpool fans thinking they signed Keita and now Lemar just for shit and giggles. They are softening them up for Coutinho going.

Search for #Coutinho related posts on twitter since yesterday, most pool fans want him out. Coutinho's sale will help Liverpool finance Keita, Lemar, and VVD. That's massive improvment. You don't need a Ph.D. in finance to figure out who is winning in the transfer window. Liverpool played it well!

Home of Barca Fans