7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

Yeah, add-ons like "30m euros if we win the Copa Catalunya in the next 5 years". I think there is a good reason why they havent made the add-ons for Dembele official. They likely know that they are embarrassingly easy.

Never known anyone to overplay fees and under play other fees to fit the narrative the way Jombi does.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Funny thing is that we most likely won't even sign him :lol:

Arguing about transfer fees and everything and he might not even come.

Asylum15

I'm probably gonna be proved wrong.

I don't think we'll sign him this Summer. I think LFC's moves for Keita/Lemar are unrelated to Coutinho.

Jombi

Cesc was shoehorned into the team, we didn't need him and played him out of position. We need Coutinho and he will slot straight into our first team and we will have a fit and rested Iniesta on the bench.

lets wait and see. Same was said about Cesc as well. Slot right in. Had Barca DNA, proven world class, the whole story. 170m+ for Coutinho is madness. And no, Liverpool will not accept some huge unrealistic add-ons. Thats not how they or we roll. It will be a big, big fee where almost all of it will be guaranteed to be paid, you can count on that.

JamDav1982

lets wait and see. Same was said about Cesc as well. Slot right in. Had Barca DNA, proven world class, the whole story. 170m+ for Coutinho is madness. And no, Liverpool will not accept some huge unrealistic add-ons. Thats not how they or we roll. It will be a big, big fee where almost all of it will be guaranteed to be paid, you can count on that.

That was said by Pep and likes of Xavi/Puyol who wanted him back at club.

It is irrelevant anyway as can be said about players who will make a big impact.

You don't need offer day alternatives and just mosn like fuck about made up fees half the time.

JamDav1982

We cant really afford to keep half a dozen garbage players on a huge payroll either...These Arda, Gomes, Paco, Vermaelen etc transfers are really coming back to bite us hard now.

And the great Real who you live to do nothing but praise have over 110m of players out on loan.

wisconsincule

We cant really afford to keep half a dozen garbage players on a huge payroll either...These Arda, Gomes, Paco, Vermaelen etc transfers are really coming back to bite us hard now.

This is true as well. Was hoping we'd move some of these players but that seems unlikely now.

Jombi

It's interesting how some people always exaggerate with transfer fees and wages we pay.

What do you think the price will be? My bet is 170m euros at least. Wages we pay? We pay sky high wages. Paulinho on 10m euros gross a year. And we already have lots of garbage on high wages we are still stuck with. This is severely limiting our future ability to act in the market, and we will have to act in the market. As Messi, Suarez, Busi and others are aging.

JamDav1982

What do you think the price will be? My bet is 170m euros at least. Wages we pay? We pay sky high wages. Paulinho on 10m euros a year gross. And we already have lots of garbage on high wages we are still stuck with.

Paulinho isn't on that.

Prime example of an exaggeration.

gr98

[tw]902201112828289024[/tw] :facepalm:

170 million euros [tw]902184866732810242[/tw] Apparently this person is a partner with the club to sell tickets. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans