7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

blaugrana1987

Search for #Coutinho related posts on twitter since yesterday, most pool fans want him out. Coutinho's sale will help Liverpool finance Keita, Lemar, and VVD. That's massive improvment. You don't need a Ph.D. in finance to figure out who is winning in the transfer window. Liverpool played it well!
They do want to sell him, but only next year. They want to sit him on bench and not even play him just to teach him a lesson. They definitely dont want him going this window. They want to stick it to Barca and him personally.

Jombi

I think the coutinho deal is already done. Liverpool started spending like crazy. no other logical explanation.

did they? So they have already made the Lemar deal official? Or is it just what we read, just tabloid rumors and hearsay?

Zebulun

did they? So they have already made the Lemar deal official? Or is it just what we read, just tabloid rumors and hearsay?

Seems real. So all of a sudden they bid on Lemar, agree deal with Keita, looking at other options. only question is what #coutinho will get

blaugrana1987

Seems real. So all of a sudden they bid on Lemar, agree deal with Keita, looking at other options. only question is what #coutinho will get
They also might be spending money for Keita so we dont get him next yeara and they can fuck us over Coutinho. I geniuenly think they would rather sit him on stands then let him leave.

That is also very dangerous game they are playing with players and with club that they will have to deal with again.

JamDav1982

They also might be spending money for Keita so we dont get him next yeara and they can fuck us over Coutinho. I geniuenly think they would rather sit him on stands then let him leave.

That is also very dangerous game they are playing with players and with club that they will have to deal with again.

Sitting him in stands while paying him biggest wage at club and selling him
for less next summer doesn't make sense.

blaugrana1987

They wanted to buy keita and virgil before Barça wanted Coutinho. Has nothing to do with his transfer money.
I agree although buying them last minute + bidding Lemar is odd. Could have done it month ago.

Either they want :

A) fuck barca and coutinho
B) spend that sweet money and still having big budget left

Home of Barca Fans