7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zincubus

Banned
Both are playing at the top of their game right now. But Coutinho strikes me as beging the more consistent type.

I'd agree totally . Hazard is playing well but he doesn't tackle back or contribute anywhere near as much as Coutinho who gave yet another world class performance today on Livepools demolition of Watford .

He's at least a level above any of our midfielders ( ignoring Iniesta ) . I have high hopes for Gomes though.

Hope we can get Coutinho here somehow as he's great friends with Neymar so that will improve the team markedly and help us keep Neymar ..

mark1nhu

I am surely biased, since he is a Vasco da Gama product and I closely followed him in his very earlier years (like 15 yo), but "raw talent vs. raw talent" I will go with him anytime.

Form is temporary.

Yannik

getting a lot of deserved praise by the media recently but I think Firmino is just as good, if not better, I'd say either him or Lallana have been Liverpools best players this season

Total-Football

getting a lot of deserved praise by the media recently but I think Firmino is just as good, if not better, I'd say either him or Lallana have been Liverpools best players this season

u goddamn right .. Lallana and firminho play like they on steroids right now .. if they keep this form they are easily title contenders

Zincubus

Banned

Whilst they're both great players , Coutinho makes THE differernce time after time ...

Hatem Ben Arfa

Lallana :lol: I don't rate him one bit. Everything he does looks nice up until the final pass which he fails to deliver. Yes he's playing better this season and has an engine like Milner but I LOL. He's not good enough for Liverpool. Coutinho is in another galaxy compared to Lallana

Yannik

Whilst they're both great players , Coutinho makes THE differernce time after time ...

Coutinho makes a difference, I agree with that. On his day he is more gifted than the two, but this season Firmino and Lallana have been the most consistent in the squad and are imo the main contributors to Liverpools PL lead

Falcao

Lallana leads the pressing and Firmino has excellent movement. I'd say that they are just as important as Coutinho to Liverpool where under Klopp it's about the unit. Yeah Coutinho has that bit of magic to make a difference but is often peripheral in games unlike Hazard who is the best player in the league, he raises their game by levels and almost everything goes through him. The only question is his mentality.

Sali

Lallana leads the pressing and Firmino has excellent movement. I'd say that they are just as important as Coutinho to Liverpool where under Klopp it's about the unit. Yeah Coutinho has that bit of magic to make a difference but is often peripheral in games unlike Hazard who is the best player in the league, he raises their game by levels and almost everything goes through him. The only question is his mentality.

I think you're forgetting about Alexis here.

Jenks

De Bruyne is the best player in the league in my opinion. I would have Ozil second before Alexis, Coutinho or Hazard.

Yannik

I don't think there's any PL player that really stands out from the rest. There's 4-5 candidates and the public opinion will usually just go with whoever played the best 3-4 last matches, so it's changing on a weekly base. Ozil, Hazard, De Bruyne, Aguero maybe Coutinho too.

Home of Barca Fans