7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

xavisionary

Why the need for the constant comparison? Ozil, Hazard, De Bruyne, Aguero and Coutinho, all great players in their own right.

Falcao

He is on £70,000 a week and could easily get at least double that elsewhere. They better get a new contract sorted very soon and hope he signs it.

Raketa10

He truly is a great player. Hazard is also great but there is a problem with his mentality. De Bruyne is doing great this season but I would pick Coutinho over De Bruyne.

BarcaOG

Banned
Such a great player--underrated, too. Would fit us well; I'd love to have him. Imagine having both him and Dybala--together with Neymar, we'd be set for the next half-decade (as Messi drops to a deeper role).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering jumping on the Coutinho bandwagon. Seem to have improved massively.

Should I or not :thinking:

Hatem Ben Arfa

what a mistake it would be for him to leave Liverpool. He should stay. What would he do at Barca other than occupy MSN space given how often he gets forward. I don't see him being the type to sit in midfield and let the front 3 do their thing. Barca is totally the wrong move for him. He'll get Fabregassed

gasgas

He doesn't fit our midfield at all

He may fit our forward line but we have MSN

Would be another bad purchase

Zincubus

Banned
I don't think there's any PL player that really stands out from the rest. There's 4-5 candidates and the public opinion will usually just go with whoever played the best 3-4 last matches, so it's changing on a weekly base. Ozil, Hazard, De Bruyne, Aguero maybe Coutinho too.

Yes I'd agree with your comments generally speaking .

Coutinho is by far THE most effective over the season though and he's improving all time .

According to the sport mags Coutinho is our MAIN transfer target which is pleasing .

Also Rakitic is interesting ManU ....

I'd get rid of him if we get chance .

Last edited:

gasgas

Wouldn't be a bad purchase at all. Let's not compare him to Gomes and turan

Currently he is a good player, but he doesn't fit our midfield, and we have MSN

He is in the same profile as Rafinha, Arda, Denis
Players who are best at CAM or wings and will never be good fit for Barca CM role.

Gomes fits the CM role but lacks speed and mobility

We need a CM can hold a midfield not another playe who is only interested in going forward, as we have to many of them

gasgas

Yes I'd agree with your comments generally speaking .

Coutinho is by far THE most effective over the season though and he's improving all time .

According to the sport mags Coutinho is our MAIN transfer target which is pleasing .

Also Rakitic is interesting ManU ....

I'd get rid of him if we get chance .

:facepalm:

gasgas

Such a great player--underrated, too. Would fit us well; I'd love to have him. Imagine having both him and Dybala--together with Neymar, we'd be set for the next half-decade (as Messi drops to a deeper role).

The midgety team

Don't fancy how we'll look when counterattacked or when defending a corner kick

Home of Barca Fans