7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Ken_rosseneri

170m!!

#Bartomeuout

tenor.gif

so let me ask you a question? liverpool is asking for that amount... what do you do?? so you pay what they ask or not know that you want their player?

Jombi

so let me ask you a question? liverpool is asking for that amount... what do you do?? so you pay what they ask or not know that you want their player?

We go somewhere else, grabbing the other balls we have in the air. Hopefully that is Lemar and Fabinho and not Di Maria, Özil or Cazorla.

xXKonan

I would rather us spend 170 million on Coutinho and having no cash left than sign Di Maria.

Last edited:

Ken_rosseneri

We go somewhere else, grabbing the other balls we have in the air. Hopefully that is Lemar and Fabinho and not Di Maria, Özil or Cazorla.

oh gotcha... its just like When PSG wanted Neymar... it was either they paid up neymar's money or they went somewhere else but fo sho they wanted Neymar... i get it.. but none of those players are better than Coutinho.. we're also looking at long term iniesta's replacement.. but still in today's soccer we have to pay up.. simple

JamDav1982

Pretty sure you claimed Keita and Lemar would cost about 80m combined and were good cheap signings.

Looks like will be close to double that for pair but still great business apparently.

Coutinho price quoted almost doubles and evryone involved are idiots.

xXKonan

We shouldnt be in a position where those are the only options. Its like Di Maria is used as a way for people to accept anything.
That's what happens with poor ass planning in general. even before the rumors of Neymar arose, we were slow as hell in the market chasing after the likes of Verratti and Bellerin.

We got lucky with Semedo and after Neymar left it was evident just how much of a mess planning has been this summer.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah. Are you one who said Lemar and Keita would cost 80-90M combined at start of the transfer window when we were trying for Verratti. Seems Liverpool are spending close to 160M. Same as rumored price for Coutinho. I think this deal will happen. Hopefully we ship Arda and Gomes too. Coutinho Iniesta Roberto Rakitic Busi Paulinho midfield is acceptable.

Gaudi

It all depends on how will he look and improve our squad. All prices today are sick but football is not a typical business, you don't have income and outcome from.players and then the best one wins, it's done at the field. Sometimes 40 mill is awfull business and overpaid and sometimes 150 for example is good business.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do people realize the choice might be between Coutinho and Di Maria?

Do we have other options? Yes we might.

Is the board looking into those options? Presumably not. So why the hell whine about people saying they would rather have Coutinho then?

Go and tweet Bartomeu.

Home of Barca Fans