7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Garrus

Where is everyone getting the 170M figure???
The only reliable news we got, Is from BEIN, And it only stated that coutinho will be a barca player, Nothing was said about the fee, The 170M is fake news.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope Di Maria is just a smokescreen. Coutinho and a defender will be nice.

Robert was happy to rule out Seri, but when asked about Di Maria he said he cannot talk about negotiations or players.

Also, Mendes is in Barcelona meeting the club right now. Agent of Gomes and Di Maria.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we can get Coutinho finished, I wouldn't mind Robert going in for Lemar too instead of Di Maria.

That said, he absolutely has to close Coutinho now. Does it mean at 170m? I don't think it'll get that far. Probably 150m max including bonuses that might or might not be paid out.

Devils

giphy.gif

Get it done Robert.

Pepe Silvia

I have a feeling this is done too. I'm very scared how much the fee is going to be....
What are you scared of? It's not your money, and it's a necessary reinforcement. The clubs who should be scared are the minnows who rely on the crumbs of TV money to keep afloat, not us with massive budgets and income, brand strength and Messi.

xXKonan

He is the one of the initial journalists who reported the Dembele deal right?
Yeah he was the one that broke we agreed with a deal with Dembele. he also was one earlier Journalists who reported our interest in Umtiti along with Fernando Polo.

Home of Barca Fans