7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zuti

Other Brazilian outlets now reporting Neymar telling Coutinho to stay at Liverpool and go to PSG next year.

Lol this would be sweet if Neymar fucked us over considering what this board did to get him over here. Would be brutal.

Oh please, what are you 12?
MD journalist standing next to Ney and Cou having a private conversation, seems legit.

Asylum15

Why is he Liverpool's highest ever earner and why was he picked as player of the season for the last two years by players and fans ??

Because he popped up with magic occasionally which turned games in their favor. He's got magic in his feet, no question, but he's wayyyyyy to inconsistent to be costing that much.

He's not even Liverpool's best player currently IMO.

Last edited:

5ergio_Busquets

I hope Barca have a good plan B because I don't trust Liverpool even if they told Barca that if they get Lemar, they will let Coutinho go.
Lemar himself would have been a good plan B, younger and costs much less, Barca should have gone for him instead of chasing complicated deals.

blaugrana1987

So Jovetic came for Mbappe, Keita Balde for Lemar, Lemar for Coutinho in Liverpool and we are getting him.

They are going to bid for VVD as well so he is coming no doubt. They dont have that kind of money, if they did they would have used it month ago.

springfield

So Jovetic came for Mbappe, Keita Balde for Lemar, Lemar for Coutinho in Liverpool and we are getting him.

They are going to bid for VVD as well so he is coming no doubt. They dont have that kind of money, if they did they would have used it month ago.

Again, they wanted VVD and Keita before Coutinho link to Barcelona. They ended their interest in VVD after the problems because they wanted to avoid a fine. We also don't know how the Keita payment will be done since he will only join the club next year.

I do believe that Lemar to Liverpool can be a good sign. And Coutinho playing for Brazil is also something can have an effect on his transfer. Now everybody knows for sure he was not playing because of the possible Barcelona transfer.

Last edited:

Paul

Liverpools interest in Lemar doesn't come for no reason, its clear Coutinho is putting pressure on them to leave.

Our Plan B should be clear, an undercut and sign Lemar himself (considering if Liverpool can't convince Lemar, we should be able to offer a better deal/perspective).

Asylum15

From what I read yesterday - Liverpool are paying the 'premium' for Keita now, but not the 48m release clause until next year.

Home of Barca Fans