7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Asylum15

Still don't see it happening.

As much as he'd be a good addition, like others, the price tag is a joke.

He was invisible in many key games last year for LFC, and injured.

This guy is not worth 100m+ at all.

FinBarcelonafan

We have any other options?

Good thing is, at least Liverpool fans loved him before he wanted to move here. I think he would be difference maker for us, but price is scaring me as well.

Messi

The stupid thing is that we needed him even before Neymar left. If we had moved quicker, we wouldn´t yet again have this aura of desperation every time we got down to negotiations. We only act on the market when things are falling apart. It is like fixing your house as it is collapsing. Much more expensive :-(

Zincubus

Banned

Why is he Liverpool's highest ever earner and why was he picked as player of the season for the last two years by players and fans ??

kollegah

Betting odds thios morning:

Bet 1EURO

Liverpool - get 1,83EURO
Barca - get 1,83 EURO

worse than yesterday evening - I feel he is not coming

behindbrowneyes

Why are you guys scared about the price? We fans don't need to finance him and this summer is different due to the transfer of Neymar. By now we are weaker than we were last year (our squad is weaker, coach is better) and all I care about is the quality of our squad. It is true that the money-part sounds crazy but we fans shouldn't care much about that. We are not in a worrying situation economically.

Mesimenia

What are you talking about, CL place confirmation? Liverpool has won their CL qualification matches and the CL draw already took place. They made huge bids on Keita and VVD early this summer before Barcelona's chase on Coutinho. So we already know this had nothing to do with Coutinho.

Do you even know about the transfer window at all? Alot of things happened. The transfer window will close day after tomorrow. So you say they will sell 4 players still and wait for this money to buy others with only less than 3 days remaining?

I am not saying they are waiting for cash from player sale. I am telling they biggest transfer fund which is worth of 220m and potentially 300m. they made Keita offer but they never made VVD bid but seriously interested. Keita is secured for next season. VVD may or may not happen. but after qualification they have more attraction for Lemar, Draxlar,Kovacic etc. all these happen or not that is different question.

Confirmed :rockon:

p7YBmt9gSCCcPVESlAOK1A.png

blaugrana1987

Other Brazilian outlets now reporting Neymar telling Coutinho to stay at Liverpool and go to PSG next year.

Lol this would be sweet if Neymar fucked us over considering what this board did to get him over here. Would be brutal.

behindbrowneyes

Other Brazilian outlets now reporting Neymar telling Coutinho to stay at Liverpool and go to PSG next year.

Lol this would be sweet if Neymar fucked us over considering what this board did to get him over here. Would be brutal.

Then Suárez should tell him that Neymar is an immature partyboy and just thinks about himself. Coutinho has his own family and would fit much better into the Barcelona squad.

Paul

Neymar already getting on my nerves, if Catalans were like Basques, he would be shot in public by some fan.

Home of Barca Fans