7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Raketa10

I still believe that Coutinho will be a Barça player today.

I am also sure it will happen today or tomorrow but we'll see. Farto has to sign him. With Coutinho this summer window will be totally different in the eyes of the supporters and socis but if we don't sign him it will be one big FAIL. Buying Dembele alone is just not enough to replace Neymar departure.

Last edited:

craig

7 weeks ago? It was signed in january.

Footballers contracts are by tradition July 1st until June 30th. If he signed a 5 year contract in january, that will come into effect on July 1st. The club will probably increase the wage from the date of signing.

Raketa10

I just can't understand one thing. If they still didn't submit that last offer for him WTF are they waiting for?

springfield

Footballers contracts are by tradition July 1st until June 30th. If he signed a 5 year contract in january, that will come into effect on July 1st. The club will probably increase the wage from the date of signing.
But still, was already signed in January and that's when his decision was made. Alot has happened in between. His previous contract was until 2020. So that would also still be 3 years left.

Zuti

i don't that's why i said "if" :)

When is the deadline? Is it on 31st of August or 1st of September???

01. september in Spain I think.
31. august in England.

So if Liverpool manage to sign Lemar today or tomorrow there is still time for Coutinho to be signed on friday.

springfield

01. september in Spain I think.
31. august in England.

So if Liverpool manage to sign Lemar today or tomorrow there is still time for Coutinho to be signed on friday.

Spain is sept 1, i thought 23.59h but it seems to be 20h. England is august 31 23.00h.

BBZ8800

[tw]902847643113676801[/tw]

Liverpool are continuing to work on a deal to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco.
The Reds are ready to spend £75m on the young Frenchman, and according to the Daily Mail, have jetted Michael Edwards out to the Principality today.

[tw]902848214587596800[/tw]

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Liverpool meeting with Monaco

It looks like they are talking about Lemar as we speak.
<twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" data-tweet-id="902848214587596800" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">

Follow

Get French Football @GFFN

Breaking | Liverpool & AS Monaco representatives are currently meeting regarding Thomas Lemar, according to SFR Sport. More follows.
12:59 PM - Aug 30, 2017

</twitterwidget>

Monaco are said to want £92m for Lemar - with no Divock Origi in the deal.

Home of Barca Fans