7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Faceless

No more faces at night
I think we are bidding for Lemar so Monaco thinks we are not getting cou, thus no extra money for pool and lower price. They outbid us and we get Coutinho. He wont play couse hes flying for medical in Barca. :crbust:

Back pains you meant. :messi:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This also means Liverpool will be in a worse negotiation position next year for Coutinho as he'll demand to be sold next summer and Liverpool know they have to like with Suarez.

Barca can take advantage of that and kill two birds with one stone by signing Lemar now and looking into Coutinho next year. If you also promote Alenya then and have Roberto still at the club, you suddenly have a very talented midfield unit. What looked bad last year or now, might turn out to look very promising in a year.

Zuti

I think we are bidding for Lemar so Monaco thinks we are not getting cou, thus no extra money for pool and lower price. They outbid us and we get Coutinho. He wont play couse hes flying for medical in Barca. :crbust:

You forgot to remove the tinfoil hat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gomes make sense for Monaco if they lose Fabinho.

And Mendes gets to play 4D Chess again by moving one of his clients again for more $$$.

I think that's BS though.

gr98

This also means Liverpool will be in a worse negotiation position next year for Coutinho as he'll demand to be sold next summer and Liverpool know they have to like with Suarez.

Barca can take advantage of that and kill two birds with one stone by signing Lemar now and looking into Coutinho next year. If you also promote Alenya then and have Roberto still at the club, you suddenly have a very talented midfield unit. What looked bad last year or now, might turn out to look very promising in a year.

I hope this happens tbh.

Thiago10

I can already see us getting Coutinho and Lemar :bartomeu: Liverpool fans would hate us so much :lol:

(I understand there's no chance of this happening)

Home of Barca Fans