7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Raketa10

He is primarily a winger. He played on the left wing in every single Monaco game I watched last year. He might have a potential to play as AM but for sure he is much better on the wing right now.

Last edited:

Devils

Well the only source reporting LFC gave up on Lemar is the Mirror, and according to Liverpool fans that guy and the paper are rubbish.

[tw]902880424455745536[/tw]

AinfieldHQ also reporting on it based on ESPN sources.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is primarily a winger.

He's primarily an attacking midfielder who plays as a wide midfielder/winger in Monaco's setup where he often along with B Silva came in towards the middle while their FBs occupied the wide areas to create width in the attack.

Besides, EV might want to play a 4-2-3-1 with Busquets and Paulinho in the middle and LW - Messi - Dembele behind Suarez at top.

Jombi

He is primarily a winger. He played on the left wing in every single Monaco game I have ever watched.

nope, thats like saying iniesta is a winger because he used to play on the wings. He's not a winger. If you read the articles you would understand.

George_Costanza

He has in fact been linked as a plan B. Not heavily linked but there has been some reports about him.

I don't think we were ever linked to Lemar or Naby Keita. The sporting department doesn't have that tactical shrewdness and any stories from MD or Sport are B.S.

Can you imagine Naby Keita and Lemar at Barca, that would have been the most intelligent signings for a decade.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Gomes+20m for Lemar is bullshit written all over it. Last two days will be crazy, this transfer season has seen enough drama.

Jombi

I don't think we were ever linked to Lemar or Naby Keita. The sporting department doesn't have that tactical shrewdness and any stories from MD or Sport are B.S.

Can you imagine Naby Keita and Lemar at Barca, that would have been the most intelligent signings for a decade.

I dont think every story in MD and Sport is BS though. They sometimes get it right. I'll take a Fabinho and Lemar combo any day of the week over Coutinho for a ridiculous fee.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I actually wouldn't mind lemar, even though coutinho is preferable because he's established and at his peak already

Faceless

No more faces at night
GOATmes + 20m for Lemar.

Barca would probably have to pay Monoco to take GOATmes off the payroll.

Why would Monaco accept of all people, Andre Gomes? Shall we include Lord Douglas and Turan at this point even?

The possibility of no signings is getting closer and closer. Two days of Transfer Drama begins now. :facepalm:

xXKonan

We were actually linked with Lemar a couple weeks ago from L'EQUIPE, and they also mentioned Lemar had his head turned towards us when he found out we were interested.

I think he was always a lowkey backup option for Coutinho.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Why would Monaco accept of all people, Andre Gomes? Shall we include Lord Douglas and Turan at this point even?

The possibility of no signings is getting closer and closer. Two days of Transfer Drama begins now. :facepalm:

Monaco is more interested in developing players than being world beater though, I wouldn't be surprised if Gomes goes to Monaco on loan or for low fee.

Home of Barca Fans