7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Maybe Barca should sign Lemar and trade Lemar for Coutinho.

we may end up with nobody if the board keeps waiting and hoping for the best until the window closes.

From what I saw of Lemar vs Juve, he couldn't do anything

We need players who can unlock parked buses or shoot from far like Coutinho/Asensio

The ignorance of some people never fails to amaze me. "I watched one match of a player I know nothing about, but he was bad in that match so he must always be shit". Using the same logic you could say that Neymar is better than Messi because he outplayed him against PSG.

TidinhoM

Maybe Barca should sign Lemar and trade Lemar for Coutinho.

we may end up with nobody if the board keeps waiting and hoping for the best until the window closes.

Yes and we should buy VVD also and trade him to Liverpool. While we re at it Oxlade should be unveiled and then loaned out to Liverpool:wub:

Faceless

No more faces at night
Yeah, it's blind faith but...Coutinho means so much for the future of the board that i wouldn't be surprised if they backtracked on what they said about Seri if Coutinho doesn't come.

There is still 80 million left.

I hope so too, and not ending up with some Valencia player again. 80 million and nobody wants this filthy stained money :nasser:

He is a crosser, we don't cross

We need world class players in the midfield, not young potentials. Midfields win you titles.

Maybe you should stop being ignorant

I'm not claiming to know anything about Lemar either, I don't think anyone here has watched him all that consistently to form a credible opinion. All I was trying to say is that it's not possible to pass judgement on a player after watching a single match.

BBZ8800

I'm not claiming to know anything about Lemar either, I don't think anyone here has watched him all that consistently to form a credible opinion. All I was trying to say is that it's not possible to pass judgement on a player after watching a single match.

You play together in a French NT team.
You should know a thing or two about Lemar, dear Ousmane :sherlock:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What changed since this morning is that bookies now estimate Coutinho will more likely stay in Liverpool than sign for Barca.

Pepe Silvia

I think circulating rumors that we are in for Lemar may have stopped positive momentum and discouraged what little trust Liverpool had to execute this deal. That's just what I gathered from what little I know, but when I heard in twitter rounds that we were in for Lemar, it seemed like a challenge to Liverpool. I wouldn't put it past this board to be that incompetent.

Faceless

No more faces at night
It'll be a bigger joke if Liverpool takes Lemar and keeps Coutinho, we'll be the piss of summer, and I certainly hope that does not happen.

But it's slowly becoming reality

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans