7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

TidinhoM

He's quite highly rated in the UK.

Oxlade Chamberlain - wow, if anything he s only suitable for right back position since he s so one dimensional, he can basically run straight forward onto defenders. The kicker is that guy wants to play CM - I mean what the actualy fck is going on. Poor deal from Liverpool. Shows exactly their "ambition"

JamDav1982

Oxlade Chamberlain - wow, if anything he s only suitable for right back position since he s so one dimensional, he can basically run straight forward onto defenders. The kicker is that guy wants to play CM - I mean what the actualy fck is going on. Poor deal from Liverpool. Shows exactly their "ambition"

He is a good signing for them. Pacey and decent on ball.

Young, English and versatile.

Andrew M

Yeah I don't rate him but CFC and LFC both wanted him. He's very versatile and that has value. He's kind of like our Sergi Roberto. The ultimate squad player

Zuti

LFC fans don't seem too thrilled with this, and still expect Lemar and VvD to be signed too, along with keeping Coutinho lol.

jairzinho

LFC fans don't seem too thrilled with this, and still expect Lemar and VvD to be signed too, along with keeping Coutinho lol.

Actually a good portion of their fans want him out because he's fit to play for Brazil all of a sudden.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't want to burn bridges with Liverpool. They are more likable than any other big club in England.

Home of Barca Fans