7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

SeaDragon

If they pay 160 for a player that will come NEXT YEAR it would be the most stupid act the club has ever done, and i'm not kidding.

Devils

Barto and the rest of them aren't going to survive banking on signings next year though.

Vote of no confidence goes into effect tomorrow. Now the board has to deliver tomorrow to keep it from moving forward, as well as a lot of media criticism, protests and calls to resign.

Devils

If the plan is to sell him next year, I think Klopp is likely to give him a reduced/bench role just because of that. So price drop would happen. :bartomeu:

jj_101

The player isn't worth £50M let alone £140M. Barca are nuts for offering that much, and LFC are even more nuts for not taking it.
Their stadium expansion was £150M for Christ's sake.

jairzinho

Cou has definitely burnt alot of bridges with LFC fans. Would be interesting to see the reception he gets at Anfield. Alot of hate for FSG too as they let Sakho leave without bringing in new CB's.

jairzinho

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm reading Coutinho is expected to address the press after Brazil's game tonight... asking publicly to leave.</p>— Gerson Bedoya (@gersonbedoya) <a href="https://twitter.com/gersonbedoya/status/903430271290179584">September 1, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

let's see.

Home of Barca Fans