7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

SimoSky

No need to die, just resign and leave the job to someone capable. Do you have to die when you did something wrong at your job?

If I'm wrong at work nothing happens.
If they are wrong (and continue to be mistaken for years) they end up destroying Barca.

They tired, I want that fucking bastards dead as soon as possible.

This season will be another failure due to these bastards!!!.

Raketa10

If I'm wrong at work nothing happens.
If they are wrong (and continue to be mistaken for years) they end up destroying Barca.

They tired, I want that fucking bastards dead as soon as possible.

This season will be another failure due to these bastards!!!.

Dude you are just poisoning yourself because of incapable idiots. The only one who will lose his nerves is you, they won't, so don't take this so seriously.
We are all mad but if they don't sign no one today I am sure they will be gone this year. Even Valverde requested signings, even players did (Pique & Busi) and they are incapable of doing anything about that.

They only signed Dembele and in a way they paid everything BVB demanded so they basically didn't negotiate. I don't expect anything to happen today since they are clueless and I am afraid window is closed for us and another trophyless season is on the way.

ryuken

No need to die, just resign and leave the job to someone capable. Do you have to die when you did something wrong at your job?

This is not "doing something wrong at your job" anymore, this is outright sabotage while earning salary from our freaking club.

Gordo101

Another day, another announcement coming.

So he didn't say anything after the game to the press? If they can't get him now, i still think they should try next year but ofcourse not the way they did this summer. Offer 80M and if they decline, then move on. No chasing like they did now, Liverpool could get a nice fee for him this summer and they shouldn't get another chance to get that much. There is no reason to offer that much again and it should be a lesson for them. Liverpool wants to send a message to their fans but keeping a player that wants the move so badly is just not good. It might become a bigger loss for them by keeping him. Barcelona should have a shortlist of players this time so they have power in negotiations and don't have to be desperate.

Coutinho was willing to sign a new contract a few months prior to this window, so I wouldn't say he was desperate to move prior to Barca encouraging him to. Regarding negotiations, your team's performance already dipped last 2-3 years, you then just had your second best and one of the world's best players taken against your will & are sitting on 200m cash, this makes your negotiating power pretty poor. The PSG-Neymar saga turned this window into a sellers market.

slvtn

I am ashamed to see that we call Liverpool in bad name. LFC fans are also calling Barca bad names in their forum. both are proud club and no body do anything wrong here. Barca bid for him and LFC doesn't want to sell so reject it. Every body is looking for their club's good will. nothing wrong with that. if Coutinho is wanted Barca so much he could refuse training or fly to Barca rather the email his transfer request. he even didn't give his TR face to face.

I feel the same. The fans are not to blame at all and neither is Liverpool in general. Coutinho should have been targeted as plan B to Verratti way earlier as it was already clear
that Gomes, Denis and Arda won't succeed and Iniesta is declining. Would have put the club in a better position before the late Neymar drama happened.
It's just a tricky situation for Coutinho now. Liverpool doesn't have to sell and even if they do next year, we will be outbid by QSG. I'd really be happy if he would have become a Barca player, but we now have to look for alternatives and also make sure that this and the upcoming board refuses to sell or buy to/from Paris for a while.

michelco

what's the point? I think these people are treating players like slaves. Signing a contract shouldn't bind you to a club if another club makes a good offer. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just the way I see it.

That effectively makes contracts useless, might as well just have rolling 6-months contracts for every player. Come to think of it, might actually not be such a bad idea, it would eliminate transfer sums which are going bananas ATM

kilian

I thought Liverpool isn`t as retarded as this and they`ll eventually let him go. There`s still some time, but they didn`t buy a replacement, so probably Coutinho is staying there. They turned down a massive offer and have a player that doesn`t want to be there. Retards.

springfield

Coutinho was willing to sign a new contract a few months prior to this window, so I wouldn't say he was desperate to move prior to Barca encouraging him to.

It's his dream to play for Barcelona. He didn't expect them to come knocking this summer when he signed in january and i don't think he ever expected Liverpool to act like this.

BarçaBarça

Eh? They had a £92m bid accepted..... it's Arsenal who pulled out because they feel they didn't have enough time to complete it.

I don't know if you have followed this transferwindow. There is a - let's call it - special price for Barca no matter what player we are after, because of Neymar-money.

JamDav1982

Sign Lemar then loan him to Liverpool with obligation to buy next summer.

Take Coutinho loan with obligation to buy next summer.

Job done.

Home of Barca Fans