7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JohnS

As a liverpool fan from Liverpool I can tell you that the supporters are disappointed in Coutinho. Not for wanting to leave but for the way he went about it. We realise that for South American players Barca or RM are the pinnacle for them. He has just signed a new contract and said he was happy here. He let himself be talked into some stupid moves by his agent and using family member s to give messages to the media is cowardly. Liverpool have made him the player that he is and his total lack of gratitude is appalling. Still he will be welcomed back just like Luis Suarez was. I have no doubt he will leave next summer but I think it may be to PSG with his mate Neymar rather than Barca. As for Sakho most of the fans have no issue with him at all and wish him well at Crystal Palace

As a liverpool fan from Liverpool I can tell you that the supporters are disappointed in Coutinho. Not for wanting to leave but for the way he went about it. We realise that for South American players Barca or RM are the pinnacle for them. He has just signed a new contract and said he was happy here. He let himself be talked into some stupid moves by his agent and using family member s to give messages to the media is cowardly. Liverpool have made him the player that he is and his total lack of gratitude is appalling. Still he will be welcomed back just like Luis Suarez was. I have no doubt he will leave next summer but I think it may be to PSG with his mate Neymar rather than Barca. As for Sakho most of the fans have no issue with him at all and wish him well at Crystal Palace

I thought English clubs were supposed to let a player go if they handed in a transfer request?

shockey80

what's the point? I think these people are treating players like slaves. Signing a contract shouldn't bind you to a club if another club makes a good offer. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just the way I see it.
Your definition of a good offer isn't universal. And using the word slave for someone who is making more money than any of us could even comprehend is ignorant.

Zincubus

Banned
what's the point? I think these people are treating players like slaves. Signing a contract shouldn't bind you to a club if another club makes a good offer. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just the way I see it.

I'd agree .

I understand that he was happy enough to sign a contract with Liverpool BUT that was before the interest of Barcelona cane along - any Brazilian is gonna want to play for Barca never mind one who would probably end up with legendary status with us ...

Total-Football

you are wrong .. No one forces a player to sign a contract. they are doing for money so it is only right they commit themselves to the club which secured his futur financially.

JohnS

Well done Liverpol you just rejected a 160 mil for a player who doesn't want to play for you anymore. Fantastic decision you morons. :facepalm:

Whats your problem Cant get what you want. The way you speak you would think that Liverpool were some second division Spanish club. The only thing moronic is your sense of entitlement.

KingLeo10

Whats your problem Cant get what you want. The way you speak you would think that Liverpool were some second division Spanish club. The only thing moronic is your sense of entitlement.

yeah mate, that's you lot and the premier league title. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans