7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Raketa10

Not to mention PSG will go for him no matter what.

If he doesn't come today he never will and than I won't care anymore. If they refuse our final offer today we have to be clever, wish him luck and move on.

If you continue to pursue the same player for more than one transfer window you just send the wrong massage to the counterparty and all other teams in the market. Something like "We are desperate please rob us" while it should be "If you don't want 160 mil go and fuck yourself we have other options"

We have few hours left, please Robert be smart and spend them wisely.

Last edited:

springfield

Another day, another announcement coming.

So he didn't say anything after the game to the press? If they can't get him now, i still think they should try next year but ofcourse not the way they did this summer. Offer 80M and if they decline, then move on. No chasing like they did now, Liverpool could get a nice fee for him this summer and they shouldn't get another chance to get that much. There is no reason to offer that much again and it should be a lesson for them. Liverpool wants to send a message to their fans but keeping a player that wants the move so badly is just not good. It might become a bigger loss for them by keeping him. Barcelona should have a shortlist of players this time so they have power in negotiations and don't have to be desperate.

Last edited:

Zuti

I think it's impossible right now.

What will Barto do? This could be the day he loses the support of the "socios".

Yep, impossible, not even Barto selling his soul to the devil will make this transfer happen anymore.

I just hope they don't make any stupid moves, like signing him now for next year for more than 100m, or panic buying mediocore player, just for the sake of signing someone on deadline day.

Tepid water

Another day, another announcement coming.

So he didn't say anything after the game to the press? If they can't get him now, i still think they should try next year but ofcourse not the way they did this summer. Offer 80M and if they decline, then move on. No chasing like they did now, Liverpool could get a nice fee for him this summer and they shouldn't get another chance to get that much. There is no reason to offer that much again and it should be a lesson for them. Liverpool wants to send a message to their fans but keeping a player that wants the move so badly is just not good. It might become a bigger loss for them by keeping him. Barcelona should have a shortlist of players this time so they have power in negotiations and don't have to be desperate.

Probably better not to bother chasing a player when you've been told that he definitively isn't for sale..

It's not like it's a club that has a record of lying to their fans, and their owners own the Boston Red socks...
This has been totally misjudged.

Mesimenia

I am ashamed to see that we call Liverpool in bad name. LFC fans are also calling Barca bad names in their forum. both are proud club and no body do anything wrong here. Barca bid for him and LFC doesn't want to sell so reject it. Every body is looking for their club's good will. nothing wrong with that. if Coutinho is wanted Barca so much he could refuse training or fly to Barca rather the email his transfer request. he even didn't give his TR face to face.

Home of Barca Fans