7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Garrus

the only guy on the internet which stil has hope:messi:
[tw]903618949962747904[/tw]
He doesn't have any hope, he said "we'll have a chat after the market closes"
I've said this before, Achraf has strong connections inside our club, And he only reported what he's been feed by them, Judging by his tweets and confidence it must've been "don't worry, We're confident it'll be done"
They guy is a respectable journalist. So if you want to be mad at someone, Be mad at our board who've been feeding him BS, Either because they're lying, Or incompetent, Or both

kilian

I think that a lot of shit could go out in public after this transfer window. It was a total circus by our retarded board and we know only a small bit that got out.

El Flaco

[tw]903668291209748482[/tw]

Cat Radio is reporting that Liverpool insists it has not received the final offer of 150m euro

Raketa10

[tw]903668291209748482[/tw]

Cat Radio is reporting that Liverpool insists it has not received the final offer of 150m euro

I hope we'll find out if this is true. If it is than they were deceiving all supporters and Coutinho. They were aware we are not going to sign him for over a week now. It's beyond awful if this is true. Fucking liars and cheaters.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I hope we'll find out if this is true. If it is than they were deceiving all supporters and Coutinho. They were aware we are not going to sign him for over a week now. It's beyond awful if this is true. Fucking liars and cheaters.

I think it's true because no club is dumb enough to reject a 150m offer for a 60m player.

God Serena

100m is the kind of offer you come with if it's mid July, not deadline day.

Offer Monaco what we would have given Liverpool and call it a day. At this point who cares if he's worth it or not, we need the reinforcements desperately. ~_~

Home of Barca Fans