7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Devils

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/13950-FC-Barcelona-Total-Net-Spending-2016-17

90 Millions was our net spending last year, in a season where the board took (their words) from this year's budget.

Now you said we were ready to spend 130 Millions on bellerin and Veratti, therfore we can bid 150 on coutinho.

My question, how could we increase our annual spending by 80% in comparaison to a budget which was considered exceptional by the board (their words again), after a season without any major sucess ? Is it normal, economically speaking, to raise the spending by 80 % over a year ? (oïl clubs aside).

Nope.

Our total expenditures last season according to that thread was 122m. So you don't think that we have that financial power this year whilst being the second highest revenues in the world (behind United) + having new record Nike and Rakuten deals kicking in?

Sorry, if you don't think we have at least 130m to spend on transfers, I can't help you.

Andrew M

Nope.

Our total expenditures last season according to that thread was 122m. So you don't think that we have that financial power this year whilst being the second highest revenues in the world (behind United) + having new record Nike and Rakuten deals kicking in?

Sorry, if you don't think we have at least 130m to spend on transfer, I can't help you.

Technically we have the highest revenues because the exchange rates have changed massively between pound and euro

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You can have Coutinho next year - as we'll have twelve months to scout a replacement. In the mean time I look forward to Coutinho in our midfield threading the ball to Mane, Salah and Firmino!

Plus I can wear my orange Liverpool away kit with the Coutinho lettering on it I bought in July instead of giving it to a charity shop :D

Thanks but no thanks Ed. You can keep him and sell it to whoever next year or later.

1993Kaan1993

Nope.

Sorry, if you don't think we have at least 130m to spend on transfers, I can't help you.

M.United has around 150 m euros more revenue than us,l mean football revenue. just because our revenue has many branches, even membership revenue. We are sport club, not just a football club.

Andrew M

M.United has around 150 m euros more revenue than us,l mean football revenue. just because our revenue has many branches, even membership revenue. We are sport club, not just a football club.

What do you mean football revenue? Revenue is revenue. The only thing you should exclude is player sales

Home of Barca Fans