7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

kattanib

https://youtu.be/uofs4YiCpYA

Don't miss this clip .. this guy is Iniesta + Deco. Be prepared for Barcelona 2.0. this guy will add a total new dynamic to the team

Last edited:

Messi983

Ney is a great player, but we needed Coutinho more because the squad was unbalanced. If Ney stayed we couldn't afford Coutinho.

We could afford him because we wouldn't buy Dembele. And we were prepared to pay 100M for Verratti before Neymar has gone.

Thiago10

I feel like Coutinho is exactly what we needed tbh. Brings that touch of magic we missed after losing Neymar (and Dembele), but most importantly, he brings dynamic in our midfield. Over the last couple of months, we had games in which there was literally no movement (no disrespect to Iniesta, Busi and Raki, but that's just a very "mellow" midfield). Getting Coutinho is a huge step forward in fixing that. Let's not forget his lethal longshots, which brings us something we didn't have before.

AMEN

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The team still needs a controlling midfielder, and to replace some of the duds on the bench with better players.

I really wasn't expecting the squad which looked in bad shape to turn around so quickly, Neymar transfer helped alot

JamDav1982

The team still needs a controlling midfielder, and to replace some of the duds on the bench with better players.

I really wasn't expecting the squad which looked in bad shape to turn around so quickly, Neymar transfer helped alot

Possibly have the best bench in the world now especially if get Griezmann.

More need to get rid of those that are not even on the bench.

mssarm

We could afford him because we wouldn't buy Dembele. And we were prepared to pay 100M for Verratti before Neymar has gone.

There was no single hint about Barca going for Coutinho before Ney's departure. Barca was screwing around with unrealistic targets such as Veratti and wasn't planning to spend 160M. Ney's departure was a wake up punch to Barto-s face .

Home of Barca Fans