7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

El Flaco

[tw]891417186585194496[/tw]

Gerard Romero: Coutinho is still negotiating. The week coming is key. Between 80-100, if not Rafinha in operation

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
With Neyfuck gone we can afford to up the bid if necessary $100-$105 anywhere in that region.

I'll admit I'm kind of burnt out on the idea of signing more Brazilians for a while because of Neymar, but Coutinho seems like he's more of a humble, quite guy. That said, I'd much rather put the Neymoney to signing Eriksen and Mbappe/Griezzmann/Dybala.

clemente

I'll admit I'm kind of burnt out on the idea of signing more Brazilians for a while because of Neymar, but Coutinho seems like he's more of a humble, quite guy. That said, I'd much rather put the Neymoney to signing Eriksen and Mbappe/Griezzmann/Dybala.

Lets label all brazilians because of one dipshit

EdmondDantes

Coutinho is having a stellar pre-season in his midfield role:

Assist
[youtube]zM3kco18Ea8[/youtube]

Goal
[youtube]65N6buMbLxM[/youtube]

Assist
[youtube]QxHEzWw5Uog[/youtube]

Throwing in a 30 min compilation of his dribbling over the years:

[youtube]v9J68RqXn7k[/youtube]

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
According to sport Barcelona are on the brink of signing him. Barcelona negotiators are very optimistic about the deal.

El Barcelona

That last injury was a freak incident where the ball was blasted at his foot / leg and did some kinda damage so discounting that it's no injuries in 18 months :)
Ah, nice info. I like him as a temporarily Neymar replacement. He can play there and when needed as a creative midfielder, just his price tag is going to be high. If we can pull it down with possible Rafinha deal, it would be great. I know player swap is rarely, but you never know.

he's not good enough Barcelona. He disappeared for the middle of last season. Not good enough
I read this on a Liverpool forum, but not sure if true.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans