8 - Pedri

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would you rather sell Griezmann and get his 36-40m salary off the books or move on from Messi?

Devils

Pedriesta and Ansu are the most untouchable players at the club for me.

Next season we come into light.

JamDav1982

Selling Pedri to keep Messi would be worst thing club could do.

The right compliment for him and FDJ and Barca could have as good as any midfield in world next 5+ years.

That should be what next team is built.. but will still be same old core with other players giving up their games tactically to protect them.

Last edited:

DonAK

Sell Griezmann

And that's the easy answer for most people, and what it'll most likely come down to. Griezmann is the only important player that will get sold to retain Messi.

No team are bidding 100m for Pedri, but I wouldn't sell him even if they do.

Joan

[MENTION=7348]Bobo[/MENTION] Only in your world learning how not to depend on Messi includes selling your best youngster to please that same Messi for another season.

No, I certainly wouldn't sell Pedri to keep Messi.

Btw., incredible quotes from Capello. Must mean a lot coming from one of the best ever.

xxxxxx

Would you rather sell Griezmann and get his 36-40m salary off the books or keep Messi?

We'd obviously keep Messi over him, but we're never going to sell Griezmann.... and he'll probably stay due to him getting 800k a week. If he goes to another team, he knows he's not even going to get half of that. He's definitely not going to take a 50% wage reduction.

fergus90

Fati and Pedri are the only U23's at the club who should be indispensable in my opinion. Even players like Araujo for me aren't sure things. Although as Pedri isn't a forward I highly doubt anyone would ever bid ?100 million.

Joan

And that's the easy answer for most people, and what it'll most likely come down to. Griezmann is the only important player that will get sold to retain Messi.

No team are bidding 100m for Pedri, but I wouldn't sell him even if they do.

There anyone who could take Griezmann with a salary he's got?

DonAK

There anyone who could take Griezmann with a salary he's got?

He's earning more or less the same as he did at Atleti and there were teams interested in him then. Obviously a different situation now, but it's not impossible.

Likes of Chelsea or Man City if they fail to acquire 'Arry Kane might come into play.

Don't think it's out of question he takes a smaller paycut to be the star of a team.

khaled_a_d

He's earning more or less the same as he did at Atleti and there were teams interested in him then. Obviously a different situation now, but it's not impossible.

Likes of Chelsea or Man City if they fail to acquire 'Arry Kane might come into play.

Don't think it's out of question he takes a smaller paycut to be the star of a team.

If AM find a way to cut their loss with Felix and sell him to an EPL, I fully expect them to go for Griezmann.

Bobo32

[MENTION=7348]Bobo[/MENTION] Only in your world learning how not to depend on Messi includes selling your best youngster to please that same Messi for another season.

No, I certainly wouldn't sell Pedri to keep Messi.

Btw., incredible quotes from Capello. Must mean a lot coming from one of the best ever.

Don't know how you'd read that into my post.
Why would Messi be pleased with selling Pedri!?

soul24rage

E5io7rwUUAAQ-pM

Getting ready to shaving his head :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans