8 - Pedri

JamDav1982

Wish he would sort out those fucking socks.

Would look much more elegant with a nice fitting pair of socks folded at the knees.

Horatio

You're welcome
E5io7rwUUAAQ-pM

Getting ready to shaving his head :lucho:

Lad looks Turkish.

soul24rage

So he is going to Tokyo or not? I still don't understand how much power the club has in terms of saying "no".

Clubs have all the power as they are not obligated to release players to the Olympics.

The talk with the RFEF is just Barca trying to request politely to remove Pedri from the Olympic squad.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Clubs have all the power as they are not obligated to release players to the Olympics.

The talk with the RFEF is just Barca trying to request politely to remove Pedri from the Olympic squad.

I read that the RFEF already said "no" (no, we don't care what you say, he is going), so they don't have the power to overrule our decision? We can just tell them to take a hike?

JamDav1982

I read that the RFEF already said "no" (no, we don't care what you say, he is going), so they don't have the power to overrule our decision? We can just tell them to take a hike?

There has definitely been reports in past refusing to let players go.

Barca decided to block Messi in 2008 before they then thought it better to let him go as what it meant for him and relationship with club.

Liverpool this summer have blocked Salah etc.

soul24rage

Barca can just tell them to take a hike, but I think Barca is just trying to work things out with RFEF first as much as possible before it gets to that point.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its not a FIFA sanctioned tournament so we can block him from going there. I think the club was working out a deal for him so he could go with them in the Olympics in three years instead, but if RFEF are gonna be dicks the club can just block him from going there and there is absolutely nothing RFEF can do about it.

Devils

Its not a FIFA sanctioned tournament so we can block him from going there. I think the club was working out a deal for him so he could go with them in the Olympics in three years instead, but if RFEF are gonna be dicks the club can just block him from going there and there is absolutely nothing RFEF can do about it.

He'll be at the Euro again in 3 years time though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Jokes aside, he just played more minutes than the others. He played 60 minutes of extra time, whereas other players in that list only played 30 (Freuler was sent off). Still, he is Xavi-like in his workrate, always registering the most kms run both for Spain and Barca.

Home of Barca Fans