8 - Pedri

Gnidrologist

Comparison to these guys are asinine as it gets. Samper was only known among Barca fans, while Pedri is already internationally acclaimed footballer getting awards and having impressive track record on highest stage. Some people here seem to choose players they like or hate based on factors other than football.

behindbrowneyes

Oh, the great Sergi Samper. Loan to Granada, loan to Las Palmas (yeah, the same club 16 yo Pedri was a starter for) and then a move to Vissel Kobe as a free agent probably as a friendly turn from Iniesta. Injuries have hampered his career, but the audacity to even put Samper's name in Pedri's thread as a comparison. :lol: Pedri played the Euros as a starter in a Spanish team that was good enough to make it to the Semis, where they were the arguably better team against the later champion.

SmilerBam

Oh, the great Sergi Samper. Loan to Granada, loan to Las Palmas (yeah, the same club 16 yo Pedri was a starter for) and then a move to Vissel Kobe as a free agent probably as a friendly turn from Iniesta. Injuries have hampered his career, but the audacity to even put Samper's name in Pedri's thread as a comparison. :lol: Pedri played the Euros as a starter in a Spanish team that was good enough to make it to the Semis, where they were the arguably better team against the later champion.

True, but if THIS Spain was in the semi's of the Euro, it also means football has regressed in terms of individual brilliance. This Spain team is a far cry of the spanish golden team, and also inferior to all teams of Spain i have watched in my lifetime.

malvolio

seems like i have to explain myself to some brain dead idiots who cannot read a text, let alone evaluate it or interpret it.

special mention to bitches like te_amo or messi2410, since i hold them in 'high regard' aka i just want to take a piss on them just because.

1. i didn't say that current crop of mids is the same as what we had in 2005-2010

2. discussion started around the likes o pedri being world class, which he isn't(now, yesterday or tomorrow)

3. direct comparison wasn't made between pedri and samper, or other players. but hey, nobody gives a shit so we jump to conclusions

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
seems like i have to explain myself to some brain dead idiots who cannot read a text, let alone evaluate it or interpret it.

special mention to bitches like te_amo or messi2410, since i hold them in 'high regard' aka i just want to take a piss on them just because.

1. i didn't say that current crop of mids is the same as what we had in 2005-2010

2. discussion started around the likes o pedri being world class, which he isn't(now, yesterday or tomorrow)

3. direct comparison wasn't made between pedri and samper, or other players. but hey, nobody gives a shit so we jump to conclusions

Rent free

Also weak response and usual backtracking

Catta

What a player, cant believe he has haters. The guy is improving with each game. Adding muscle, trying more risky passes, attempting more shots. A Barca legend in the making.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Great game , completely rolled Valencia . Hopefully he maintains those risky passes and taking shots when he can because those are the only 2 things I didn't like about him last season.

Home of Barca Fans