8 - Pedri

giorgoXXI

You know how far we had fallen under bartomeu to the point where a 19 year old doing a nutmeg is giving the Barcelona world so much joy ��.

Kid is definitely special couple a years away from being argued as the best in the world, gavi too, Insane when you think about it.

xavi knows that to be a Barcelona supporter/coach/player means it's not just about winning but how you win, he's trying to bring that back to us & he still has one hand tied behind is back due to our finances.

Football is Barcelona, Barcelona is football, days are coming again soon.

The thing is, it wasn't just A nutmeg... its one of those "career ending" nutmegs that are never forgotten (like Riquelme's or Messi against Milner etc.)

jamrock

The thing is, it wasn't just A nutmeg... its one of those "career ending" nutmegs that are never forgotten (like Riquelme's or Messi against Milner etc.)

I agree but if we were playing Barcelona football all these years it wouldn't have been so hyped, not that I disagree with the hype.

It just serves to highlight how low we had fallen, but now we have hope.

JamDav1982

I agree but if we were playing Barcelona football all these years it wouldn't have been so hyped, not that I disagree with the hype.

Which is what was highlighted as part of the reason of it being so good to watch.

Windhook

It wasn't just the nutmeg for me, but his whole approach to the game. Pedri was like a general out there, like prime Iniesta, the combinations with Dani Alves were mindblowing... It's good times and I can't stop from smiling every time I think about Barcelona returning to their core. I'm not even sure the dressing room needs a big name like Haaland anymore, which could disrupt the brotherhood thing established under Xavi and also be a burden on club finances.

giorgoXXI

Disagree with that, as I gave the example of Messi's nutmeg on Milner which was hyped as much as this one (if not more given Peps reaction), and back then we were at peak MSN times.

Bobo32

A great game yesterday, especially while ahead (between 1-0 and HT, and then after 2-0). He looked great technically, and was better in his movements, so he was much more involved than he usually is, and he also had a high success rate while playing pretty difficultly and progressively. The nutmeg was something I didn't see at Camp Nou since Ronaldinho, if he can keep improving his movements (more sharp) and his mentality (more daring/ambitious), he can turn into the Bobo32 favourite I always thought he would become. A couple of silly mistakes, but not the moment to focus on them.

Of course he must be said to be 'world class' by any definition already.

Kul_z

As good pedri was and hopefully would become, dont throw don Iniesta name easily. Let the boy build his name without much pressure.

Kul_z

Disagree with that, as I gave the example of Messi's nutmeg on Milner which was hyped as much as this one (if not more given Peps reaction), and back then we were at peak MSN times.

Messi nutmeg in that game was a mirror reflection what was happening in that match. We were toying with them, not the same.

Zidane82

A great game yesterday, especially while ahead (between 1-0 and HT, and then after 2-0). He looked great technically, and was better in his movements, so he was much more involved than he usually is, and he also had a high success rate while playing pretty difficultly and progressively. The nutmeg was something I didn't see at Camp Nou since Ronaldinho, if he can keep improving his movements (more sharp) and his mentality (more daring/ambitious), he can turn into the Bobo32 favourite I always thought he would become. A couple of silly mistakes, but not the moment to focus on them.

Of course he must be said to be 'world class' by any definition already.

He is still improving plus he is just getting his fitness back

Home of Barca Fans