8 - Pedri

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Absolutely loathe the guy that made the call to not sign him at Madrid
Doesn't even have the Sith vibes like Gavi/Xavi/FDJ.
Head's elite

You sound like you guys were actually in contention to sign him. His family literally lead the Barca Penya in Tenerife :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They actually could , except that they rejected him because they thought he wasn't good enough.

He was like 14 back then no? They also rejected Neymar if I'm not wrong. That happens all the time. We've probably rejected a few players like that too.

Point is that when he was bursting to the scene in Las Palmas they had no chance to sign him as long as we made an offer.

khaled_a_d

You sound like you guys were actually in contention to sign him. His family literally lead the Barca Penya in Tenerife :lol:

He had trials there before joining Las Palmas and they deemed him not good enough.
No way he would have turned them down at that age if he had the chance.
Whoever made that decision, should have a life time pension from Barca

Birdy

Waiting for the many here who trashed Pedri time and time again the last 1+ year,
to come out and admit they were dumb

fergus90

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This lad is already world class. Every team would put him in the starting XI.

malvolio

Imagine this guy in 5 years time. Bulks up a bit and adds more shooting power and accuracy from distance. He'll be better than Modric.

Home of Barca Fans