8 - Pedri

FinBarcelonafan

Xavi on Pedri: "I encourage him to shoot. He always has the pass in his head, the next pass, the last pass, he's a passer. It's something that happened to me as well. But he can shoot, today he scored a great goal."

He should tell that to Frenkie too. I think he is much worse.

Devils

oh my dayyyyyyssssss I just can't believe it.

Best midfielder in the world!

Most valuable player on the planet.

Horatio

You're welcome
Xavi is overplaying him.

Relax I am being sarcastic.

But I am surprised nobody is complaining about him playing too many minutes.

Temptation

Xavi is overplaying him.

Relax I am being sarcastic.

But I am surprised nobody is complaining about him playing too many minutes.

Might have something to do with the fact that fans are just way too caught up in the moment, busy enjoying his delightful form.

The excitement around such youngsters just hits different. It's like "Wow this guy will play for us for 10 more years atleast" and stuff.

Didn't Pedri play something like 73 games for club and country last season? He's being severely overplayed. Looks like even the managers can't get enough of this lad! 😂

Last edited:

Temptation

I remember Wayne Rooney saying he was so insanely and regularly overplayed from 16-17 years age onwards that it ruined his longevity. By 30 he was done.

He was amongst the biggest young talents.

Minute management is vital in the long term for these kids. Really shouldn't ignore that shit in favour of adrenaline rush.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I remember Wayne Rooney saying he was so insanely and regularly overplayed from 16-17 years age onwards that it ruined his longevity. By 30 he was done.

He was amongst the biggest young talents.

Minute management is vital in the long terms for these kids

Probably why Ronaldo and Messi took it more easy as well. If you run every game 100% and take every tackle etc. You will end up like Neymar by the age 30. Injured a lot and career almost over. Neymar was always looking for contact and stupid fouls from opponents.

Joan

Why do I have to read about Uber Eats stars and PL retired bums in the thread of the greatest midfielder in the universe?

Home of Barca Fans