8 - Pedri

JamDav1982

Mindless are those that thought Puig was a top player.

Pedri long since won that debate.

Little runt be gone to some poor career level soon enough.

Bobo32

Why do you even bother with him?

I wonder the same, these reddit-spaced three liners consisting of the same three adjectives over and over, that don't hold together, and don't really have anything to do with the discussion, gets pretty tiresome after a while. This scotsman is probably 40 this year, yet he is here tirelessly spamming these illiterate posts whenever someone posts something he doesn't understand (quite a lot!). I have compared him to Newman and the ginger South Park made fun of before, this is the type of person who sits behind that account. You would feel sorry for him if he wasn't so extremely vicious on top of his singlemindedness, I have tried to have honest discussions with him, but it's all just him trying to get one up on you here, which he never achieves other than in his own mind. He shits up the threads with his useless "arguments".
I have put him on block for a long time, but I see when he is quoted and I can view his posts, I see he now claims my stats are "fake" which is ridiculous, anyone can see for themselves here: https://fbref.com/en/matches/16c0bd90/Eintracht-Frankfurt-Barcelona-April-7-2022-Europa-League

If I understand you correctly though, it is JamDav you are speaking to. Ridiculous.

JamDav1982

Puig is shite.

Pedri different level.

Usual gypes trying to get their Puig fix in when Pedri has a poorer game.

Clueless as ever.

Bobo32

Two minutes after a post is made he is here with another shitty post talking about Puig, something he is the only one doing here.
Other people are taking their time to bring stats, original analysis, and even pictures here showing why Pedri is lacking or needs improving, analysing HIM as a player, in this thread about him. BerkeleyBernie made an excellent post with clear pictures showing what could be made differently in one situation, but it quickly gets lost between these mindless posts by this boring and frankly disgusting person. No one cares about your vendettas about certain players, we are here in this thread to discuss Pedri. Get lost when actual discussion takes place, please.

JamDav1982

Aye Puig remains shite.

Wont change.

The best you fanboys can do now is make out he can do better when the real players have poorer game.

Clueless as ever.

'Puig is top 5 mid in world'.

Yuk.

vegitot

What are you on about again. BerkeleyBernie's comments are spot on here. Pedri is not without faults. He's 19 and has many things to improve as well.

He had a shit game vs Frankfurt, that's the truth. You don't have to be defensive about every player you like.

You mention fucking Puig in half your posts. You seem obsessed about him more than almost all posters you list as Puig fanboys.
Tru but when will Mavericky Poop get 1500 minutes under Xavi???

vegitot

Two minutes after a post is made he is here with another shitty post talking about Puig, something he is the only one doing here.
Other people are taking their time to bring stats, original analysis, and even pictures here showing why Pedri is lacking or needs improving, analysing HIM as a player, in this thread about him. BerkeleyBernie made an excellent post with clear pictures showing what could be made differently in one situation, but it quickly gets lost between these mindless posts by this boring and frankly disgusting person. No one cares about your vendettas about certain players, we are here in this thread to discuss Pedri. Get lost when actual discussion takes place, please.

Can't believe geroge costanza can post something like this :worthy:

JamDav1982

I wonder the same, these reddit-spaced three liners consisting of the same three adjectives over and over, that don't hold together, and don't really have anything to do with the discussion, gets pretty tiresome after a while. This scotsman is probably 40 this year, yet he is here tirelessly spamming these illiterate posts whenever someone posts something he doesn't understand (quite a lot!). I have compared him to Newman and the ginger South Park made fun of before, this is the type of person who sits behind that account. You would feel sorry for him if he wasn't so extremely vicious on top of his singlemindedness, I have tried to have honest discussions with him, but it's all just him trying to get one up on you here, which he never achieves other than in his own mind. He shits up the threads with his useless "arguments".
I have put him on block for a long time, but I see when he is quoted and I can view his posts, I see he now claims my stats are "fake" which is ridiculous, anyone can see for themselves here: https://fbref.com/en/matches/16c0bd90/Eintracht-Frankfurt-Barcelona-April-7-2022-Europa-League

If I understand you correctly though, it is JamDav you are speaking to. Ridiculous.

Perfect aligning of minds with Malovio liking this post. Fair meeting of minds that one.

Sensational.

Go on Malvolio tell us how Pedri is most over rated player in world who has got big headed and no better than Samper/Denis.

Top stuff.

serghei

Tru but when will Mavericky Poop get 1500 minutes under Xavi???

:lol:

Do you see me getting pissed off about him not getting those minutes or mentioning Puig in half my comments? Contrary to some, I only care about the team doing well. The team was playing like shit under Koeman this season, closer to relegation than CL places, and that's why I wanted Puig getting more minutes to see if he can be an option or not.

Under Xavi this is no longer the case, players improved, the team is winning, Gavi appeared in the mix and did great. Basically, circumstances changed.

JamDav1982

:lol:

Do you see me getting pissed off about him not getting those minutes or mentioning Puig in half my comments? Contrary to some, I only care about the team doing well. The team was doing shit under Koeman and that's why I wanted Puig getting more minutes to see if he can be an option or not.

Under Xavi this is no longer the case, players improved, the team is winning, Gavi appeared in the mix and did great. Basically, circumstances changed.

Nah you massively over rated Puig as a talent and called it wrong. Thats why dont mention it now.

Puig got minutes he deserved as was miles off standard required.

You mentioned the minutes after Gavi and Nico had emerged but point remains Puig was massively over rated as a player and a talent and that was basis of wanting him to get more minutes.

Team were not 'doing shit' at all times either. Even when on the best run of season folk still made the clueless Puig claims.

Nice attempt though.

Team would have been worse giving shite like Puig more minutes. As it did majority of times he got a start. Koeman like Xavi didnt trust him.

Last edited:

Windhook

About the 0:24 moment in the video on previous page - Pedri didn't run for open space as he knew already what Adama's next move would be. To knock the ball forward into open space and outrun his marker. It's not like we witness this for the first time. Adama does this all the time, he's not the one-two pass guy and I'm afraid this philosophy of his being just explosive on the wing and cross randomly will cost him a permanent move to Barca.

Last edited:

malvolio

For the drunkard JamDav1982,

Sit ya ass down fool! I haven't expressed my opinion on the matter. I just found it funny how Bobo has exposed you for what you are.

That's all

JamDav1982

For the drunkard JamDav1982,

Sit ya ass down fool! I haven't expressed my opinion on the matter. I just found it funny how Bobo has exposed you for what you are.

That's all

Haha align yourself with Bobo.

Suits you.

Buffoon.

Can bond on how over rated the big headed Pedri is.

Top stuff.

Home of Barca Fans