8 - Pedri

delancey

Must be one of the best transfers in a while considering the nominal transfer fee paid, and his almost immediate impact on the pitch (now world class).

I am so happy for him, and delighted that he is here with us (and not Real Madrid, for example). Also, great that he is now also adding goals and assists to his game, something which was lacking until Xavi showed up.

Temptation

Last two times Pedri has been on same pitch as Veratti he has been the better player by far.

Veratti as good as he is tends to get over rated at times.

I'd still rate Kimmich and Kante higher than Pedri. Pedri still has a lot to prpve compared to these players.

JamDav1982

I'd still rate Kimmich and Kante higher than Pedri. Pedri still has a lot to prpve compared to these players.

Wouldnt rate Kante higher. He has far more poor games than is made out but Kimmich and KDB if classes as a midfielder would have as top two.

After that there doesnt seem anyone clear.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The first impression of Pedri's injury is that he has a femoral biceps injury in his left leg. The extent of his injury will not be known until Friday, although it appears unlikely that he will play in Monday's match against C?diz. [as]

Home of Barca Fans